Dog lost in auto accident (N.J.) on his way 'Home"!!!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Dog lost in auto accident (N.J.) on his way 'Home"!!!!!

Postby pblove » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 pm

I just got this in an email, sorry it is not in good shape but there is a web site listed for pics and more on the sad story

--- On T=u, 11/26/09, Roads of Hope <getmethereplease@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Roads of Hope <getmethereplease@gmail.com> Subject: Paterson, NJ - Harley got LOST due to an Auto Accident
To:
=c: sue.cerami@ya=oo.com
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 11:31 AM

Poor Harley was in a Automobile Accident with his Ne= Adoptive Mom on his way to his new home. He must be so scared not knowing=the area he is in. PLEASE help him find his way home to his mom and help h=s mom find her boy. Let's make their Holidays a Happy one. I know it&#=9;s been awhile since the accident occured, but Harley and his mom still n=ed our help.

Harley was Lost on The West bound side of route 80 in Paterson, NJ =y Madison Ave Exit on Oct 23, 2009 on a friday Night. Harley is a Havernes= he is Black and White there are photos of Harley on the website. If you s=e Harley it is best to lay on the ground and just talk to him gently. Harl=y was a puppy mill dog and was rescued by whom Halo (Havernese Angel Leagu= Organization) until his new forever mom came for him. His new mom was on =he way home with him and was cut off by a truck it was raining so this is = new area to this pup so he has no idea where he is. He is microchipped, h= was wearing a red trimmed reflective collar with info on it at the time o= the accident.

Please go to the following Webstie http://www.findharley.com for mo=e Information.

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
National Transpo=t Coordinator
GetMeTher=Please@gmail.com
Austin, TX
http://www.roadsofhope.org

Join our Yahoogroup at =he following link
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/gro=p/Roads_of_Hope

< div>

My name is Harley and I'm still missing. =lease help find me and bring me home to my mommy. I know she misses me jus= as much as I miss her. Remember she drove all the way to Ohio to adopt=me. thanks luv harley bear!
Description:
My dog and I were involved in an accident Friday 10/23/09 on Rt 80 West in Paterson, NJ at the Madison=Avenue exit. My vehicle flipped over a few times and an eyewitness =old me that my puppy ran from vehicle. He is 13.5 lbs black and white Hava=ese. His name is Harley and he is 16 months old. He is a very timid dog so=please help me find him. There i= a reward of $2,000.00 if he returned to me safely. My cell # is 973-204-5=88. Any helpful information is greatly appreciated.

http://www.findharley.com/
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Re: Dog lost in auto accident (N.J.) on his way 'Home"!!!!!

Postby Maryellen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 pm

did anyone call the paterson and passaic pound to see if he was there???? paterson WONT adopt out any dogs they get in and will only release them to certain rescues, so have them check both pounds.
Maryellen
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 pm

ME I don't know who or where they have called
what counties are these two shelters in???
(I can/will send an email to the person in the above email, tell her about these two shelters but would be better if I had a county to include in there too??)
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby Maryellen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 pm

they are both in Passaic County.. if the dog was lost on route 80 in the paterson area if someone picked him up the owner might never get him back

and madison ave is not the greatest area either
Maryellen
Addicted to PBF

Postby heartbullies » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 am

Oh no!

I hope he is found safe and sound soon. How scary and sad-- he just got into good hands to start a new life and this happens? Ugh. Please let us know if there are any updates, okay?
heartbullies
Regulator

Postby pblove » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

I don't think this dog will ever get back to them
It was lost in Oct.
Too sad just the same. Maybe if he would have been in secured crate, like they are supposed to be during a transport, he might not be lost now??
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs