Gabby - Indiana

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Gabby - Indiana

Postby twiseowl » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm looking for an indoor family home for my foster dog, Gabby. She's a 6 year old spayed female buckskin (light fawn). Housetrained and wonderful with children. Somewhat dog aggressive, not good with other large females or dominant males. OK with my male shih tzu, but would rather her go to a home with no other dogs or someone with experience. That is really her only fault, she's a very laid back, sweet dog.

She was returned to me in April due to her adoptive family divorcing and moving to no-pet rentals. They had had her for 4 years, inside with their small children. I originally rescued her over 5 years ago when she was left "temporarily" at a house and then the owner never came back for her. The person that had her didn't want her, was just keeping her for their "friend". In the meantime, she got pregnant and had puppies, and was in horrible condition (very emaciated). I took her and the 3 week old puppies in, got them all into good shape and found them homes.

Go here to see a bunch of progressive pictures, from when I got her until I adopted her out, and a couple from the present (she is also in my avatar pic) http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/twiseowl/Gabby/

Go here to see her petfinder listing: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13328834

As you can see, she is great with children!

If you have any questions, please email me at twiseowl@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tara
Last edited by twiseowl on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twiseowl
Newborn Bully

Re: Gabby - Indiana

Postby Angela Adams » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 am

Wow. She is super cute! Thank you for rescuing her. She looks so much better than before! I'm praying for a forever home for her!! :pray
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby twiseowl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 pm

She is such a good dog, I can't believe she hasn't found a home yet. But they seem to be getting fewer and further between lately...
twiseowl
Newborn Bully

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Bless you for your commitment to Gabby!! Good luck Gabby I will pray your forever people find you soon.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs