Beautiful girl in Nor Cal

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Beautiful girl in Nor Cal

Postby tbluverjumper » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Holly is an energetic 1 yr old APBT, she's smaller and more compact than the pictures may show. About 45 - 50lbs.
She's a great dog that's been at the shelter since Sept. 27th and unfortunately it's beginning to take it's toll on the sweet girl. She's beginning to have some fear and stress issues and we've pulled her off the adoption floor due to those issues. We're trying to find her a suitable foster situation or a bully savvy home since she does have a HIGH prey drive but does well with other dogs (so far). She's been pet of the wk multiple times and unfortunately hasn't been adopted (high energy I suspect). She would excel in any dog sport you asked of her, she's very motivated and a lovable girl once she gets to know you. She was a typical happy bouncy girl when she first came in which leads me to believe she will (once destressed and given some down time) will head back in that direction. Definitely will need an active home as she loves to run! She has until Dec. 16th and I just couldn't not put her up here in hopes that maybe someone would see this diamond in the rough as she has truly touched my heart. For further info please PM me or e-mail at Shamelessbulldogs@gmail.com
Thanks.

tbluverjumper
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Beautiful girl in Nor Cal

Postby dawnapbt » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 pm

is she city or county?
dawnapbt
Addicted to PBF

Postby Enigma » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 pm

She is gorgeous, look at that beautiful head :inlove: I hope she finds a home soon..
Enigma
Forum Junky

Postby Libby » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! I pray that she finds a home or a foster to take her in!
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby tbluverjumper » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 pm

dawnapbt wrote:is she city or county?

She is at the Sacramento SPCA on Florin-Perkins. I know they don't accept strays from Sacramento city OR county, only Elk Grove and Rancho Cordova so I'm not sure exactly what that would list them as. :huh?:
tbluverjumper
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ProudMommy77 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...if only I was closer. Darn it. However, I am sending good vibes in hope of a home for her. She is beautiful!!!
ProudMommy77
Forum Junky

Postby 4her » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Send her to meeeeee! :)
4her
Matured Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs