Anyone interested in a UKC type dog?

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Anyone interested in a UKC type dog?

Postby Midnight Sun APBT » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:46 am

Why am I not surprized *sigh*

Violet if you would like me to crosspost these pups I can, figured I'd ask. And I am sorry you are having to clean up a suposably good breeders mess.

Can I ask if you know if the rest of Alica's dogs are safe?
Midnight Sun APBT
Matured Bully

Postby violet » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:10 am

I can only attest to the five that we took in. She still has a couple of dogs. One of which was a male from this litter.

Dina has actually been the only person to offer so much as moral support towards the pups. But I can certainly tell you this situation has not left me feeling warm and fuzzy about the show world. Especially since one of them reported me to animal control for having a "malnourished dog with mange" suffering in my yard. Thankfully animal control left laughing. But not without asking who I had pissed off first.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Midnight Sun APBT wrote:These are her puppies... why isn't she stepping up and helping out.

Uhm, you wanted Dawn to be euthanized after you sent her to an hoarder, since taking her back was too much of a hassle.Maybe you can answer your own question.

Violet, I'll keep my ears open for these guys, if you don't mind that they are adopted by someone down here.
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Nope I don't mind at all. I THINK we are going to send the female back east to someone willing to try and work with her skin issues. I will update if we do. Otherwise..here they are. (no..not all at my house) If anyone is interested in fostering, now would be an excellent time as Petie and Scooby's foster was only temporary. They need moved ASAP.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs