FREE Beautiful Black Brindle Female, in EastRidge TN

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

FREE Beautiful Black Brindle Female, in EastRidge TN

Postby Luna_Redmoon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Alright, so I have this one rescue, she is my most recent. And I just found out I was pregnant about a month ago.

I love her to death and she is a reeeally sweet dog. She tends to be more prone to females. She is very strong and still will "test" you pulling on the leash but she isnt as bad as when I first got her. Due to me being 5 months pregnant, I desperately need to find her a home that is willing to continue working with her.

She is alright with kids, and isnt food aggressive, just tends to like to scarf hers down to try to steal the other dogs food.
She has kind of called out to my heart so I have brought her home with my dogs. She gets along fine with my "Big Mama" Lou Lou, or aka the cow now lol. Although she seems to be uneasy around dogs larger than her size. Sex of the dog she is around doesnt really matter. Some females she is alright, some not. Some males are alright, some not.

For someone looking for a "project" as I call them. But a dog that isnt quite completely new, but has had training and has made great progress. Just a little past the Halfway mark. I reeeeally hate to send dogs off like this, as I have never done it before, but this is kind of a new situation. I simply cant handle working with her anymore with a continuing growing belly, tiredness, and all the other great things in pregnancy lol.

The main issue with Lady, is the fact she has slight separation issues, and needs to continue work on socialization.
As I have said, she is a great dog, and learns fast, but she can be stubborn at times too. She knows sit, come, stay, wait, leave it, off (like off furniture), move, backup, how to shake paws, hi-five,give me kisses, as well as alot more.

I have only had her for somewhere near 2 months or so. When I got her she was 12lbs. Now she is over 50lbs. and gaining alot of her muscle tone back now even. She is still small, and will never be too large at all. She is build very lean and muscular. PERFECT for weight and wagon pulling comps. She also likes to go Hiking. She can be let off leash in your own yard, and will come back after bathroom. She has never ran off.

Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE get back to me asap about her. I will post some pics here.

Any questions email me at
darknessfalls_again@yahoo.com

Thanks so much! ~Luna
Luna_Redmoon
Newborn Bully

A little insite on her past.

Postby Luna_Redmoon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm

She was rescued from East Chattanooga. A place I have gotten alot of dogs. She was on a logging chain that was 5 foot long. She could barely lift it. she had a spiked collar turned the WRONG side, with the spiked turned inside digging into her skin. She had multiple wounds from the other dogs being allowed to attack her. She was about 12lbs. She was sooo dirty she was grey/brown. When bathed she revealed that she has a beautiful black brindle colouration, with white "tux" markings. She was beatened daily with a broom handle. She was also forced to have litters of puppies when she was too young to begin with (not even a year old when pregnant). She was very skittish of people, particularly very largely build men. Black, or white, or whatever didnt bother her. She was never allowed inside at all either. Never been walked on a leash. Her water was black.
I think because of how she was kept may be why she barks when on a lead line (even for 5 minutes to potty) and scrambles to get back inside with the warmth of your lap.
Luna_Redmoon
Newborn Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs