Patches and Sparky (BOTH ADOPTED)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Patches and Sparky (BOTH ADOPTED)

Postby Angela Adams » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 am

All right all you Pit Bull lovers here comes Patches!!! If you are a pit bull lover, and have been struck by their intelligence, goofy personalities, love, and down right adorable apperance you need to come meet Patches! Patches is the perfect 3yr old pitty! She is a giant love bug, and if you sit down on the floor she will climb right into your lap, and lay her head on your shoulder! She wants nothing more in life than to be your baby. She has a very mellow, and sweet tempered demeanor. There is not a single mean bone in her body! Patches is VERY VERY gentle, So, she would be great for a family with little ones. She can be a little shy sometimes, but it is a bashful will you love me kind of shy! She walks well on the leash, and loves to go anywhere her people go! NO leash pulling for this little girl! She does well with other dogs, and seems to just really enjoy any company she can get! Patches is also kennel trained, and seems to be house broken! This girl really needs someone to love up on her! She is the perfect embasador for her breed! Loving, and open to anyone or anything wanting to return that love! Come meet her today http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/dogs

Sparky is a VERY sweet 1 1/2 yr old male APBT in desperate need of a new home! He is a very well mannered boy, that really loved attention! Unfortunetly, we feel Sparky may not of had the best life prior to coming to the shelter, and as a result can sometimes be a little shy at first... However, he warms up quickly, and once he loves you there is no going back!!!!! Sparky is very eager to learn, and please his people. He seems to do very well with other dogs, and is not a big barker... He even walks well on the leash! If Sparky had life his way, he would shrink to pocket size so he could be with you always! He is such a love muffin, and really enjoys affection! Sparky seems to be house broken, and is a very clean boy! He is not distructive with his toys, or bedding at all! Do you have room in your heart, and home for this handsome boy? Come meet him today! http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/dogs
Last edited by Angela Adams on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Patches and Sparky - Oregon - a must see!

Postby dogs4jen » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 pm

They are both super-cute Angela! I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of them.
dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby Nickdawg » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 pm

very very cute !!! and sound like lovely dogs! you do soooooo much good Angela!
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Angela Adams » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 am

Nickdawg wrote:very very cute !!! and sound like lovely dogs! you do soooooo much good Angela!

Aww thank you Nickdawg, I try to help when I can :))
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby rambler72 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 pm

His face is sooo similar to Bones, same eye shadow over his left eye and spotty nose. I better get some more pictures of Bones!!!
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 am

i want patches!!!! but i know i'm too far away, and probably will be a few months too short.

they're both so lovely.
trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Sharkysmama » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh Awesome! :)) They're both adorable... I've been watching Sparky. Glad to see he's out of the shelter. Thanks for helping them.
Sharkysmama
Newborn Bully

Re: Patches and Sparky (BOTH ADOPTED)

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 am

glad they both were adopted!
trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Patches and Sparky (BOTH ADOPTED)

Postby Patch O' Pits » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 am

That's fabulous news! :nana:
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF