Brillant Bones - Oregon

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Brillant Bones - Oregon

Postby Angela Adams » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Howdy... I'm Bones...I'm a 1 ½ year old APBT and I weigh 52lbs. I was saved from death’s doorsteps at the shelter, where I was set to be euthanized due to lack of space. I came to my foster parents very skinny, covered in sores, and bites from being at the shelter for 3 months where they made me live with another dog in my kennel and this dog would eat all my food, so basically I was starved to skin and bones, hence the name “Bones or Bonesy”.

Good news though… I have come a long way since being brought to my foster home on November 12th. I have gained weight and all my sores have healed. My foster parents say I am VERY smart and learn quickly. I’ve been told I would make a great weight pull dog. My foster mom tells me I need a job, like being your running or hiking partner. I am very athletic and love to play. I get along well with other dogs, females especially. I love kids a lot! I like to cuddle and give kisses. Can I cuddle with you?

Guess what? I even come with my new collar from Collarmania! I’m VERY crate trained and house broke. I love to chew but not on your stuff, of course, only on the stuff my foster parents give me, like my new Goughnut Stick that I love.

Please Please give me a chance to show you what a good boy I am.

For more info contact: Angela Adams or Bones’ foster mom Amber Rogers (Rambler72).

Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Brillant Bones - Oregon

Postby TahsSunny » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:25 am

o my gosh, good luck with him!. He is adorable!. I love the last pic!. :inlove:
TahsSunny
Addicted to PBF

Postby bigbadbully » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 pm

:inlove: :inlove: such a handsome boy! good luck finding him a good home!!
bigbadbully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Angela Adams » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 am

BEFORE - SKINNY, STARVED AND COVERED IN SORES AND BITE MARKS ON HIS FACE, ALONG WITH URINE BURNS AND A BLOODY TAIL.

2 MONTHS AFTER! HAPPY AND HEALTHY! LOVIN' LIFE!

RAAAWR
Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby TahsSunny » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:54 am

Mr Bones is so gorgeous!. Is he staying with you currently?. It annoys me a shelter would let a dog get so skinny in there care!.
TahsSunny
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:14 am

What a handsome fellow! Thanks for saving him from death's doorstep. Irritates me also that he was so poorly taken care of in 'shelter'.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby rambler72 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

TahsSunny wrote:Mr Bones is so gorgeous!. Is he staying with you currently?. It annoys me a shelter would let a dog get so skinny in there care!.

TahsSunny:
Just saw this thread and the stinking dog is with ME!! LOL Angela told me she was going to post it and I forgot. He lives with us. He is a super cool dog. Tons of go loves walks, hikes, runs, anything that requires exercise. He mellows out in the house really well though. When you tell him to go lay down, he goes straight to his bed. We are hoping for someone with either acreage or someone that wants a companion dog. He is very very loyal and LOVES being in the truck!! He has a good recall and we are working on making it great. He will go to the ends of the world for a kind word and a treat. LOL Thought I would give some Info on him!!
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Adrianne » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm

I thought I recognized that dog he's harassing! lol

I LOVE the name bones and he's gorgeous! best of luck!
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby rambler72 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:03 pm

LOL yep and he has been really really good for her. He is very confident and she is not. He forces her to play when she would rather be growly.
Oh good, I was concerned that the name would throw people off. My husband calls him "Boner" lol
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Red Chrome » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm so glad to see how much better he looks!!! He looked horrid at the shelter.

Let me know when you're ready for another project....maybe a blue this time..... the shelter has a few!! lol lol

Courtney
Red Chrome

Postby brunomom » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 am

rambler72 wrote:LOL yep and he has been really really good for her. He is very confident and she is not. He forces her to play when she would rather be growly.
Oh good, I was concerned that the name would throw people off. My husband calls him "Boner" lol

Nice. Leave it to the husbands.

He is just down right adorable. I love him!
brunomom
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Otis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm such a sucker for the black and white faced dogs :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Keep in mind when I first wanted a dog two years ago, the two colors I did not want were black and white. Anything but black and white. Now my heart melts every time I see one!
Otis
Addicted to PBF

Postby rambler72 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Otis wrote:I'm such a sucker for the black and white faced dogs :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Keep in mind when I first wanted a dog two years ago, the two colors I did not want were black and white. Anything but black and white. Now my heart melts every time I see one!

HAHA, that is exactly what I said to my mom when I was 14 and going to buy my first horse EVER of my own no longer having to use one of our ranch horses. I said no appys not at all I can't stand appys they're ugly. LOL guess what? My first and most favorite horse EVER turned out to be the most beautiful appaloosa I had ever seen.
rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby Nikki89 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Aww I hope someone gives him a loving home
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Postby trexgorawrrrrr » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 pm

he's beautiful! i just wanna kiss his nose and give him love.
trexgorawrrrrr
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs