Flower-LA Willing to help transport

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Flower-LA Willing to help transport

Postby Cherry » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Flower's Description, photos and contact info:
Flower is a sweet girl who does not deserve anything that has been done to her. Unfortunately she is a victim of the cruel fighting world that exists in Louisiana. I personally feel for her because there is a chance that the same people who did this to her are the same people who used my dog Zeus as a bait dog before I adopted him. Flower was doused with acid down the back of her neck and the top of her head, and some of it even ran down her face and between her eyeys. Unfortunately this is the second acid burn victim that I have rescued in the Lafayette area in the past year. The shelter says that her acid scars are healing, but I do think that she is going to need some extensive medical attention. It is so sad to see dogs like her used for such cruel purposes and then dumped like trash when they are no longer useful. These people ruin these dogs spirits only to have to work at trusting someone all over again. She is very sweet but she is going to needs lots of love to try to make up for the cruel people who once had her. I am in need of either another rescue who would like to take her or of a foster home in the Louisiana or Houston area so I can personally work with her and get her the medical treatment she needs. A chip in account will soon be added so we can collect donations to be able to pull her and get her the medical attention she needs. Please Crosspost this...Flower is now in need of urgent help... she derserves to know what love feels like!! Please contact me at Zeusbulliesrescue@gmail.com if you can offer an assistance to her homing situation or medical care.
Sincerely,
Amy Strong

I'm in Biloxi, MS and willing to pick her up and bring her to you or meet you partway. Anything to help this baby girl. She's so much like my Cherry. :(
Cherry
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Flower-LA Willing to help transport

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

:sad: I'll be keeping Flower and her rescuers in my prayers.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Good Luck Flower!
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby Cherry » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 pm

All she needs now is a foster home. Someone has offered to sponser her medical bills. Keep thinking about her, please!!
Cherry
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Nikki89 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:23 pm

I so wish I had the space she seems like she could really use a loving home im in the same town as you I will deff be looking for updates on this sweet girl
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs