Rescue NC!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Rescue NC!

Postby daz3dx » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:42 pm

If anyone is looking for a bully in the NC area I have a wonderful lady who is trying to start her own pit rescue, She got me my little trouble for a cheap 40$ rehoming fee to cover her gas driven and worming meds, Very nice person and has been Very very informative and willing to awnser my questions about her parents, litter and all. let me know and I can put you in touch! Save them all! Thanks guys <3 -Ian
daz3dx
Newborn Bully

Re: Rescue NC!

Postby Nikki89 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Sounds like a breeder you sure its a rescue?
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Postby daz3dx » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Very sure, She just rescued a staffy from the pound yesterday couple years old
daz3dx
Newborn Bully

Postby Nikki89 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Very nice person and has been Very very informative and willing to awnser my questions about her parents, litter and all. let me know and I can put you in touch! Save them all! Thanks guys <3 -Ian[/quote]

That is what made me think she was a breeder how did she know both the parents? Or is she basically going to shelters adopting dog then re-homing them?Does she work with a rescue or is she her own rescue?
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Postby daz3dx » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Well she is in the process of starting her own rescue, apparently there where 24pits taken from this home where she was, a BYB it sounds yet the lady couldnt afford to even take care of the pups let alone the parents
daz3dx
Newborn Bully

Postby cecollins » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:23 am

daz3dx wrote:Well she is in the process of starting her own rescue, apparently there where 24pits taken from this home where she was, a BYB it sounds yet the lady couldnt afford to even take care of the pups let alone the parents

What?
cecollins
Forum Junky

Postby tarnation » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 am

I'm hoping the rescue person and the lady with all the dogs are two separate people? And that "she" is the rescued dog?
tarnation
Newborn Bully

Postby Nikki89 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 pm

WHAT she was a byb but now is a rescue? I'm so confused
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Postby daz3dx » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Haha no no its two people, Trouble came from a house with 24 pits a Byb on crack, the lady that i got her from picked her up from the house, came over did a home inspection met me and my girlfriend than we covered her gas here. I did quite a bit of talking with the lady, she sent me pics of a ton of the rescues she has found homes for, all troubles brothers and sisters, her parents, and has even sent pictures of rescues she is working on now to me. She has kept in touch and wanting updates on trouble's progress and even said that if anything where to go wrong to let her know and she would find trouble a good home. She is very anti BYB and also very anti Shelter/pound as most of us are. Im sorry this has been so vague and confusing im just trying to help find some puppys some homes. :headbang: She has found over 200 homes for these dogs this year why going to school and working a job and all she requests in return is a good home for them and gas money, she drove from Charlotte NC to Winston Salem which is about an hour each way.

In summary They are in fact 2 very different people, She did come from a BYB who should not have been doing it in anyway shape or form as she could not feed them or even find them homes, and the woman whom i met found Trouble a good home in me. But she has no connection with the former BYB other than finding her dogs homes, She rescues from high kill shelters, homes, strays, anything rather than put a good animal down of course she doesnt just pick up any dog off of the street and give it away but she does a lot of hard work to find the ones that are fit for a forever home with no illness or temperment problems what they deserve.
daz3dx
Newborn Bully

Postby Nikki89 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Oh ok thank god there 2 different people roflmao
Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs