cutie chocolate - Noah

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

cutie chocolate - Noah

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Being fostered in northwestern VA - this cutie pattootie was held in a shelter for two months waiting on a spot in rescue and he's still skinny! He should probably weigh about 45 lbs and he's 38 right now. Maybe 10-12 months old, full grown, just needs to fill out. Very soft with people a major humper with other dogs (but we did just neuter him). He's got an adorable underbite that give him a pouty look. Picked up running at large, thin, carrying a big chain and with bad flystrike ears.

I would say probably no to cats. He seems a bit interested even though he hasn't done anything. He just stares and seems inappropriately curious. Probably could be worked through with training since he's so soft and eager to please. Not a butthead at all.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Re: cutie chocolate - Noah

Postby Enigma » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 pm

He sounds like a dream dog, plus he's absolutely gorgeous :inlove: Good luck on finding him a good home!
Enigma
Forum Junky

Re: cutie chocolate - Noah

Postby Charlie282 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:00 pm

His story reminds me of my new guy. Same situation with the ears, half starved, etc. He was a humper but that went away with the nuts. He is now just about the most well behaved dog I could ask for. Lat night he curled up on my lap and watched the Flyers game with me. Someone could have that with this dog. He's beautiful, Good Luck!
Charlie282
Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs