Bella & Bentley in TX! BOTH ADOPTED!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Bella & Bentley in TX! BOTH ADOPTED!

Postby ktangell » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 pm

These two 6 month old cuddlebugs were on their way to being euthanized after their family fell victim to the economy and lost their jobs and subsequently their home. I am hiding these two angels in my little apartment but I'm not sure how long this will last. All shelters in the San Antonio area either give apbts 48 hrs to live or the so called "rescues" like the animal defense league refuses to take pit bulls at all. The male is geourgous; almost solid black with a little white on his face and snow paws. The female is red and white and is quite small for her age. I'm guessing she will mature at around 40 lbs. I have owned and foster quite a few pit bulls (prior to my divorce) and I can honestly say these are two of the sweetest. Foster or forever home desperately wanted! HELP NEEDED ASAP

Please call Katie (210)445-6618
Bentley

Bella
Last edited by ktangell on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ktangell
Matured Bully

Re: Bella & Bentley in TX

Postby bullheaded » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks for helping these two cuties. I have a soft spot for black dogs. Good luck. :pray
bullheaded
Matured Bully

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 pm

If they arent fixed yet, you can apply online to www.pbrc.net for financial assistance to have it done
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby ktangell » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 am

Good NewS! Both dogs found great families! They were both so laid back and LOVED kids; both went to families with children. We were really blessed to find 2 good homes that fast but then again these were 2 awesome dogs. Probably two of the most beautiful temperments I have ever seen. I was actually sad to see them go, but they are both close by and I'll definitely be visiting to make sure all is well. And thank you Amy for the information, that is definitely good to know.
ktangell
Matured Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs