Toby in NY

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Toby in NY

Postby loye » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 pm

I've been glancing through some ads and have seen a ton of ads for this boy. Someone is really trying to get him pulled from a shelter, he is due to be put down anyday. (I live in MI or would take him...we're moving to NY in a few months). Is there any rescue groups out there that may be able to pull him? Or anyone to foster him? He's a gorgeous blue boy, all legs :)

*GORGEOUS DOG ALERT* Save TOBY! - Sweet, Active 1y Blue/Wh M Amstaff X' ***************************************************************************************** THIS GORGEOUS DOG is IN DANGER of BEING PTS at the CITY SHELTER ANY DAY NOW!!... PLS SAVE HIM NOW!!

TOBY is a 1y M Blue/White Amstaff. He appears healthy and weights 58lbs. Toby was abandoned at a friend's house. His master never returned to pick him up. One wonders why? Toby looks very serious in his gorgeous dapper blue/white coat. He is elegant and seems to be dressed for an important appointment. Where is the tie? Do not be fooled. As soon as he sees your leash, Toby is at his door, his body happily wiggling!

We were not the only one to catch the great behavior of this pup. Our behaviorist gave him excellent marks too. Toby is a very "happy go lucky" boy He is great on the leash, composed and loves other dogs & CATS!!. He's just a pup and really wants to play with them. He can sit on command and stay and jump in the arms when you are asking him too. Toby is all about pleasing his caretaker.Toby is a GOOD DOG and WILL BE A GREAT DOG with the PROPER DISCIPLINE, DAILY EXERCISE & OBEDIENCE TRAINING!! . I believe he would make a great family dog, a family with kids and other dogs - PLS SAVE THIS HANDSOME MODEL of A PIT TODAY!!

If you can SAVE TOBY by commiting to ADOPTING or FOSTERING please send an e-mail to: SAVETHISDOG@GMAIL.COM with your PHONE CTC #S so we can contact you IMMEDIATELY with the shelter info... PLS DON't HESITATE or it WILL BE TOO LATE!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/pet/1687047562.html
loye
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: Toby in NY

Postby msvette2u » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Unless you know the dog personally and can vouch for it, it's not supposed to be posted here.
msvette2u

Re: Toby in NY

Postby loye » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Oops, sorry! This is the first time I posted here. do I need to have an Admin delete it?
loye
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs