NATURAL BALANCE NONPROFIT CHARITY REBATE PROGRAM

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

NATURAL BALANCE NONPROFIT CHARITY REBATE PROGRAM

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed May 05, 2010 2:53 pm

http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/home/charities.html

Dear Nonprofit Animal Charities and Rescue Organizations,

Over the years I've asked Natural Balance® customers to "help me help animals" and here's how we want you to help animals.

Spread the word! Work with your favorite retailer or vet on a donation program. Tell everyone in your network to cut out the UPC code from the specified size Natural Balance® bagged food, case of canned food, 2.5 lb or 4 lb roll purchased from their retailer and attach it to the register receipt as a proof-of-purchase (see chart below for explanation of rebates).

Request that they donate the UPC and receipt* to your Charity - it's just like donating money. When your Charity has collected 50 UPC codes, send them to us and you will receive a check made out to your Nonprofit Animal Charity.

That's our way of showing how much we care. Most importantly, we're all helping homeless, abused and neglected animals everywhere!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: NATURAL BALANCE NONPROFIT CHARITY REBATE PROGRAM

Postby NewOrleansSaint » Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 am

Hm, I'm trying to figure this out.

Do you collect the UPC's and receipts yourself and then mail them to DVP, or are they wanting this to all be done in the store when you buy the food?

<----- confused
NewOrleansSaint
Bully Ambassador

Re: NATURAL BALANCE NONPROFIT CHARITY REBATE PROGRAM

Postby Ilovethepits » Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 am

The way I understand it you (and your friends, etc.) would collect the UPC codes and receipts and then turn them in to the rescue (because it has to be a nonprofit) and the rescue would send everything in (with a copy of their nonprofit designation) to the company. I bet if you call they could explain it all better.

I think for small rescues it could be a good way to get some food stock for their foster homes.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs