CHARLOTTE, NC - Stray PB - Gonna be given to fighters! :(

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

CHARLOTTE, NC - Stray PB - Gonna be given to fighters! :(

Postby ILoveMyPitBulls » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey guys. I haven't posted on here in a while, but I am also a member of a Best Friends Forum (Pit Bulls: Saving America's Dog) and was alerted to this just a few minutes ago. I am not sure at the complete accuracy of this post, however, I felt an obligation to cross post. If ANYONE can help, please do so.

6/29/2010

*****PLEASE HELP OR CROSS POST*****

This Pit Bull was dropped off in a neighborhood around the outside of Charlotte area (Monroe, NC) . The people that have this girl chained her up in their back yard said that if someone does not take the dog they will turn it over to some local dog fighters they know for a bait dog .

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS GIRL BEFORE SHE DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH - She is reported to be 1 Year Old.

There is 4 pictures attached to this email .

CONTACT PERSON:

CORA BEECHER (704)681-4068 Cell
(704)624-0372 Home

Cora is a co-worker of the person with this dog . She is trying to prevent the people from turning the dog over to local dog fighters . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!

Please do not contact me , as I know nothing about this dog . I was only asked to help get the word out about the urgent need for a rescue or home for this dog . PLEASE CONTACT CORA BEECHER LISTED ABOVE .

(((((((Since I am unfamiliar with posting pictures, I have included a link to the forum topic.)))))))
http://network.bestfriends.org/campaigns/pitbulls/forum/t/42323.aspx
ILoveMyPitBulls
Matured Bully

Re: CHARLOTTE, NC - Stray PB - Gonna be given to fighters! :(

Postby Otis » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Sounds like someone needs to call the police?
Otis
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs