Please adopt/foster us! -Baltimore, MD

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Please adopt/foster us! -Baltimore, MD

Postby Bully_Love » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Hello there! We have both been at BARCS for a long time and really need loving homes or fosters!

My name is Gilroy! I am 5 yrs old. I am sadly no stranger to BARCS, as I've been in here 3 times now. People keep returning me, and it's through no fault of my own. :( I have heard that I may be running out of time, so will you please be my last and final home? Or even just foster me to help me find my forever home? I seem to get along alright with other dogs, but I definitely don't like those darn cats! So a home without cats is a must! Other than that, I'm a goofy, lovable boy I'd love nothing more than to curl up at your feet!

Hello, my name is Cindy! I am 3 yrs old and just as sweet as pie! I have been at the shelter since July 21st, and no one has really shown much interest in me. :( I think they are afraid of my ears, but it's not my fault! I don't think I have a whole lot of time left, and it's so unfair, because I'm such a good girl! I love to give lots of kisses, and would love to be your forever friend! Will you please take me home or foster me?

If you are interested in either of us, please visit the BARCS website to find out the procedures, and even see more pictures of us! :)) http://baltimoreanimalshelter.com/default.php

Thank you! :)
Bully_Love
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: Please adopt/foster us! -Baltimore, MD

Postby Amie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Gilroy is ADOPTED! Hopefully this time sticks!!!
Amie
Regulator

Postby Bully_Love » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 am

I know, I'm so excited! The person that was adopting him responded to my Craigslist posting for him, and I thanked her of course asked for an update. So I'm hoping today I may be able to find out how he's settling in! :) I also got a response to my ad on Cindy as well. So hopefully she's getting a home too! :D
Bully_Love
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Bully_Love » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 am

Cindy really needs a home! There was someone interested in her, but they have informed me that now they are not interested. :sad: She is such a sweet girl!!
Bully_Love
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Amie » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Cindy's adopted too! I hope they're both wonderfully happy and in forever and ever homes!
Amie
Regulator

Postby pblove » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Amie wrote:Cindy's adopted too! I hope they're both wonderfully happy and in forever and ever homes!

I hope she got a good home and it will be 'forever' this time
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs