EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED AN AMERICAN BULLY

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED AN AMERICAN BULLY

Postby Loud Mouf » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 pm

I am posting this for someone who has an American Bully up for adoption. This is your perfect opportunity to get have an American Bully as your pet.

"ANGEL" we found her a home but unfortunately it didn't work out, So we are looking for a "GREAT" home for "ANGEL" if you know anyone looking for a great family pet. ANGEL is housebroken, already spayed, loves all people and children, she listens very well and isn't destructive in the house. She will NOT get along with any female dogs, and unfortunately she may not get along with a Male dog (over toys, treats, or out of jealousy for your affection) SO WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR A PET HOME WITH NO DOGS. IF You guys Know anyone looking for a smart, loving, housebroken, spayed, pet please get in touch at razenkanekennels@gmail.com SHE IS FREE to the right home, may pay half the shipping costs if needed on our end. She's a pocket that weighs around 45lbs. so she would do great in an apartment too.(She is 4yrs old,very healthy and no health problems ever.)

Loud Mouf
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED AN AMERICAN BULLY

Postby Libby » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

She's beautiful. I hope she finds a forever home.
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 am

I think it is nice they spayed her and are looking to find a home for her. So many retired brood bitches just get dumped in shelters or worse. I hope she finds a nice home.
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Loud Mouf » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 am

Kingsgurl wrote:I think it is nice they spayed her and are looking to find a home for her. So many retired brood bitches just get dumped in shelters or worse. I hope she finds a nice home.

She has actual found a forever home as a pet with another AmBully breeder. But I agree too many ignorant people use their females for whatever they can suck out of them and then discard of them like they are bad leftovers. It's sad that happy endings like this are too few and too far between.
Loud Mouf
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby lilangel » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Wow. She's a cutie. She looks like more of an StaffyBully than an American Bully. Adorable. I hope she finds a good home.
lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs