Three pitbull 8wk old puppies need furever homes a.s.a.p

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Three pitbull 8wk old puppies need furever homes a.s.a.p

Postby Misu » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:07 am

8 week old puppies... two girls and one boy..
Located at York,Pa

On December 17,2010 we were born under a freezing van... Lucky for us a woman took us all and saved us.. Now we are in search of our furever homes... Two of our siblings found great homes!! They will be loved and spoiled for the rest of their lives.. WE want to be furever lucky too! we are looking for very responsible pet owners and ones who are very informed about our wonderful, and well misunderstood breed... we want to be truly loved, fulfilled with lots of exercise, play and training DAILY.. we are looking for someone that will consider us their child and have all the patience in the world and only use positive reinforcement.. Most of all we want someone who will protect us from all that misjudge us and want to hurt us.. In return.. we will protect you, lick you, and love you unconditionally..

we were born outside and it was horrible, and so we want to live inside... my foster mom wants to have us spayed/neuter prior to adoption.. she is working on it..

Please contact our foster mom.. madelynayende@yahoo.com.. you can search her on fb if you like.. or on here..

If possible we are in need as my foster mom is unemployed and has another dog and four cats of her own.. pls donate if possible

paper towels/cleaning supplies
used towels/blankies
used/new puppy crate
toys
taste of the wild food
chewies
puppy sweaters
dog beds for mom and pups

please mail to:

madelyn ayende
643 wheatlyn Dr
york, pa 17403

I thank you so much..
Misu
Newborn Bully

Re: Three pitbull 8wk old puppies need furever homes a.s.a.p

Postby pblove » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 am

where is Mom?
got a pic of her
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Re: Three pitbull 8wk old puppies need furever homes a.s.a.p

Postby Misu » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:20 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I am also considering in finding a home for mom... she is the sweetest lil thing who does not require much.. just lots of love and affection.... she luvs to play but, will do fine just having company... No cats though and will do best if she was the only dog.. Layla has lived outside all of her life.. my home and my love is the first for her.. and she is so thankful..

pls spread far and wide ty!
Misu
Newborn Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs