Pit Bull mix puppy in GA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Pit Bull mix puppy in GA

Postby Felonysmom » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

[img][img][/img][/img]Image

This handsome guy is Pumpkin Waffles and he's a 6-7 month old pit bull mix in need of a great home. Waffle has been fostered by me since October when a co-worker of mine took him in, only to discover she couldn't keep him. Waffle is a wonderfully sweet and laid back little guy. He loves to cuddle on the couch and play with his toys. So far he gets along really well with other dogs and has great "doggie" manners. Waffle is such a happy-go-lucky goofball and is always doing something to make us smile.

Waffle is working on basic obedience and is pretty good with commands like sit, stay, down, and shake. He is crate trained and will kennel up on command. He is housebroken and good with children. Waffle is neutered, microchipped, UTD on all vaccines, dewormed, and on heartworm and flea prevention.

I am located in Kennesaw, GA just north of Atlanta. Potential adopters will need to fill out an application, provide references, and consent to a home check. I would be glad to answer any questions about Waffle and of course plenty of pictures are available. I can be PM'd or e-mailed at EDwalden3738@yahoo.com
Felonysmom
Matured Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs