Free Copy of Pit Bull Nation to Rescue Groups

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Free Copy of Pit Bull Nation to Rescue Groups

Postby Ilovethepits » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:52 pm

http://www.examiner.com/american-pit-bu ... cue-groups

Free copy Pit Bull Nation: a Christmas present to rescue groups
By Cindy Marabito, American Pit Bull Examiner
..Reunion Rescue wants to save the world. The group has been saving death row pit bulls for almost 14 years from high kill shelters. The book, ‘Pit Bull Nation’ is an account of that struggle.

Reunion Rescue is giving one copy of Pit Bull Nation free of charge to rescue groups. Reunion Rescue can’t save the world, but can show others the secrets of rescue and rehab.

Pit Bull Nation is a behind the scenes look at what goes on in high kill shelters. Pit Bull Nation also offers bona fide solutions to end the mass killing, to improve qualified adoptions and to cut back on pet relinquishment.

“Marabito begins the book with a Marley and Me story about a chow chow she found on the east side of Dallas, Texas. That’s where the similarity to a fuzzy warm story ends and the honest searing trip down a dark path begins.”

Advertisement

“Pit Bull Nation does not always prevail on the dark side. For each pull at the heartstrings, there is a tale of redemption and miracle. It’s no accident that Marabito rescues pit bulls and also not a coincidence her rescue is called Reunion Rescue.”

This book is a must read for any animal lover and especially the newcomer to rescue. Marabito shares her experience treating animals with holistic means and illustrates how to feed cats and dogs for only twenty-five cents a day.

Through the eyes of former death row inmates, “Pit Bull Nation is an honest look at the overwhelming epidemic facing the United States today. With every shelter filled with pit bulls and more waiting to enter them, Marabito shares a solution to the problem in her own voice, her own way.”

Contact doggirl1@earthlink.net to receive a copy for your rescue group.

All proceeds from ‘Pit Bull Nation’ go toward saving animals.

Contact doggirl1@earthlinnk.net to receive a free copy of ‘Pit Bull Nation’ today.

Please subscribe to and keep reading the American Pit Bull column where this and other pit bull stories are followed and the truth, made known.

Join National Examiner's American Pit Bull on Facebook.

Check out Pit Bulls and Other Animals blog.

Author - Pit Bull Nation

Pit Bull Nation is a tell all book about rescuing pit bulls from death row for over twelve years.

Now available in e-book and print.

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: Free Copy of Pit Bull Nation to Rescue Groups

Postby patty » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:08 pm

That's very cool :thumbsup:

Was curious about the book and found their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reunion-Rescue-No-Kill-Refuge/125546044205244?sk=info
patty
Forum Junky

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 am

I tried to request one but my email bounced back.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Leah » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Allison, try again with this email (only one 'n'!) doggirl1@earthlink.net
Leah
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you Leah!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Beowulf » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 am

I just read this book. While I am very interested in the subject matter and it is very dear to my heart I was not able to finish it. The amount of typos is ATROCIOUS. I was very disappointed. It really bothers me when we, as pit bull lovers, owners, and advocates, present ourselves to the public as unintelligent, and perhaps even illiterate. I don't think it helps our cause at all.
Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs