Lobo-2 yr brindle in TX

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Lobo-2 yr brindle in TX

Postby tia_leigha » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh HAi !
My name is Lobo!!! I'm looking for a family of my own. My mom-lady Tia says that someone out there is looking for me and she is going to help me find them.

Let me tell you about ME!
2 yrs old./ neutered / microchipped/vaccinated

I get along with everyone although I tend to be shy with strangers first. I like other dogs and cats, but sometimes I play too rough. Tia tells me that I don't have very good social skills, but we are working on that together with my temporary family.
She also tells me that if I don't get walked every day I tend to be a little A-D-D...whatever that means! OOH! A butterfly!

Where was I? Oh! Me! So....! Basically that's it. I'll have her tell you more about how I ended up at her place. I'm ready for my forever home. Is that you? Please let me have my own family. I am ever so ready for this adventure to begin!

tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF

Re: Lobo-2 yr brindle in TX

Postby tia_leigha » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Here's a LITTLE bit of what's been keeping me so busy ..

Lobo my foster was found in the Lehman Lobo's pking lot in Kyle,TX on Easter Sunday afternoon.
His back right leg was broken pretty badly,and he was in a lot of pain. It seems that he was most likely hit by a car.

Luckily Love-A-Bull rescue org. in Austin,TX offered to sponsor him, and use donations to have him all fixed up! (Any donations to help are greatly appreciated! PM me for more info on that)

After seeing a few Dr.s , Lobo was going to have his back right leg amputated, as he didn't use it and it was causing him pain. He would also be neutered at that time.They scheduled a consultation and so we waited.

After a week or so I saw improvement in his leg. He had started to use it at my house. I took him in for a 2nd opinion, and they decided to keep his back leg after all. The Dr's went in and "cleaned it up". They had to remove a callus that was causing it to heal improperly. Lobo had staples, and a party hat for over a month while healing. He was on strict bed rest during this time also. Lobo was verrrry unhappy about this bc he has energy to spare. He felt this kennel rest was unfair and didn't understand.

It was for a good reason! He is now romping through the house on all fours. He is all healed and we are steadily increasing exercise to promote strength and muscle in his leg again. I've taken him swimming a few times which he doesn't enjoy yet, but he doesn't panic.

If I could describe Lobo in a few words it would be :FUN, LOVING,OUTGOING,SILLY,CARELESS,OPEN,and my favorite" picture an open bag of skittles all over the floor...thats Lobo".

Lobo needs someone to love him back and spend time with him. Help us find him the right home! :)
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF

Postby tia_leigha » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am

Bump! :yipee:
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Best wishes for Lobo finding a dedicated forever home!! I'll be praying your forever peeps find you Lobo!!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs