Beautiful male in need, South CA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Beautiful male in need, South CA

Postby Red » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 pm

The good looking male in the videos below was found hanging out in front of someone's yard, where he stayed for two days.Perhaps he was abandoned in the area and waited for the owner to come back.The lady who took him in has little foster dogs of her own and is unable to keep him permanently.He is being kept tethered in the back yard so that he would not get hit by a vehicle, wondering around.He hangs out in the yard where cats come and go, and he has no bothered them.In the videos he can be seen with small foster dogs around him. His ears are cropped, he is currently intact, and seems to be in good health aside being overweight. Nobody has been looking for him and he has until the weekend before he is taken to West LA shelter. I have not met him but my friend Chris, an associate nose work instructor, has been interacting with him since he was brought in the lady's backyard, and she is an experience dog person who has been involved in bully breeds rescue. I asked for some videos before trying to find a place for him.I'd be willing to do an assessment and transport him if someone reliable in South CA is interested.He is located in the Los Angeles area at the moment.

This is him:

A video:

Red
Addicted to PBF

Re: Beautiful male in need, South CA

Postby Red » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 am

Another video:

Red
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs