Daisy Baby!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Daisy Baby!

Postby aznchipmunk » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 am

She is a REALLY sweet girl. She's outgoing, people centered, willing to work, and playful! Daisy showed no sensitivities to the body handling test, has no food or toy aggression (she stopped eating immediately and dropped her toy upon request), appears to be at least partially housebroken and already knows the command "sit". Her tail is constantly wagging, and she exhibits a nice level of play.

She has been known to share Minka's ball and keep him company for hours. She loves other dogs, is submissive and listens. Her leash manners are on point, and has the dreamiest fur.

Her foster dad is on PBF too!!
aznchipmunk
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby Studlintsean » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 am

We brought Daisy home last night and she is an angel. She is very calm and well mannered. We are still getting her settled in but in the brief introductions she did with our two dogs (Male Pitbull and Male toy poodle) she did great. I will keep the updates coming as time progresses and get some additional pictures of here uploaded.
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 am

Studlintsean wrote:We brought Daisy home last night and she is an angel. She is very calm and well mannered. We are still getting her settled in but in the brief introductions she did with our two dogs (Male Pitbull and Male toy poodle) she did great. I will keep the updates coming as time progresses and get some additional pictures of here uploaded.

I'm confused. Did you adopt her or are you her foster?

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby LizIs » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:48 am

She's beautiful! My heart just skipped a beat!
LizIs
Newborn Bully

Postby Studlintsean » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Curly_07 wrote:
Studlintsean wrote:We brought Daisy home last night and she is an angel. She is very calm and well mannered. We are still getting her settled in but in the brief introductions she did with our two dogs (Male Pitbull and Male toy poodle) she did great. I will keep the updates coming as time progresses and get some additional pictures of here uploaded.

We are fostering her.
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully

Postby aznchipmunk » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Studlintsean wrote:
Curly_07 wrote:

We are fostering her.

:)

The scariest thing about a pit bull...the owner
aznchipmunk
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Studlintsean » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Daisy received an application this weekend. The "new family" is an elder couple that lives on a 10.1 acre farm. Although she will be truly missed in our household (by us humans and dogs), we hope everything is successful and we think she will absoloutly love it there. I will keep everyone posted as we hear more.
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully

Postby dogs4jen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Are you concerned at all about adopting her to an elderly couple? What will happen if they can't take care of her for her whole life?
dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby Studlintsean » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm

I guess I should have said an older couple rather than elderly couple. They are 60 (f) and 70 (m) . I would assume this is somethng the rescue will take into consideration while reviewing the application but if they are in good health and willing to welcome their home to Daisy, I dont see why this would be an issue.
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully

Postby dogs4jen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh, that sounds better. :)
dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby Studlintsean » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 am

and the application fell through.

Beautiful Female roughly 2.5 years old still available for adoption. She is currently living in a household with a 7 year old male pitbull and a 5 year old male toy poodle. She loves all dogs that she has met so far (young, old, male, female, big, and small). She is fully crate trained but can also be left out of her cage while gone (seperate from other dogs as a precaution) for short periods of time. She loves to go for walks and chase the tennis ball. We have not had her around very young kids but she has loved all people she has met so far (ages 10 to adult). Daisy would do well in a house hold with another playmate but could also do very well on her own as she loves lots of attention and loves to snuggle on the couch. Should would make a great Christmas surprise to a family looking for a holiday pet! Additional information can be found at http://ambassadorpitbulls.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully

Postby ilovetyson » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 pm

awww She is beautiful! There is a perfect home out there for her, I Just know it!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 pm

she sounds like a dream and is nice looking!!
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby SQLGooner » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 am

Wow she looks just like my Kenna, just a different color.
SQLGooner
Newborn Bully

Postby Studlintsean » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Courtesy bump for my (Foster) girl Daisy.
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs