Khloe needs a foster or forever home- PA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Khloe needs a foster or forever home- PA

Postby Megan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 am

Khloe is a stunning girl who due to no fault of her own has lost two foster homes already. She is currently in boarding, and this poor girl deserves a foster home of her own. I have had the pleasure of meeting Khloe at several events. She has always been very polite, and very sweet. She just wanted scritches and loving!

Khloe's Petfinder Bio:

Meet Khloe! She is a 3 year old pit bull mix with the most beautiful coloring. Khloe is a medium sized girl weighing about 45 pounds. She found herself at the Philly ACCT after having her ears cut off, enduring neglect and having at least 1 litter of puppies. But don’t let this fool you, Khloe is sweet as pie and just loves to be around people. She did great with the dogs she met at the shelter and since coming to our rescue but she can be a little pushy. Since coming into the rescue Khloe has opened up a bit more and has been doing very well on dog meets, we would not suggest Khloe's adopter to expect her to share food or high value items with any doggie companions as she was neglected of these for so long. Khloe walks well on the leash and is very easy to handle. She also showed no interest in cats at the shelter or since coming into our care. Khloe greatly enjoys belly rubs, snuggling, peanut butter and just being a companion. Her energy level is not very high, she is the kind of dog that would enjoy a walk or two each day and otherwise loves to be a snuggler! Email Nepabullies@gmail.com for a foster/adoption application.

I have made it one of my personal goals to see this sweetheart get out of boarding and into a foster or foreverhome :)
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs