What am I?

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

What am I?

Postby sadie727 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:48 am

ImageImageImageImage

This is our new baby, Leila. I was her foster mom, and fell completely in love with this sweet little bundle of kisses. She's 10 weeks, and she and her brother and sister are listed as " boxer/ lab" mixes. After doing a bit of research, I've realized ( at least I think) that she resembles more of a lab/pit. What do you guys think? Obviously it doesn't matter, I just want the best idea on her breed so that I can get to raise her correctly. She's just a mutt from a litter they found in a ditch (ugh!!!) so she could just be all 3! I'm sure they just didn't want to put pit though so the puppies would be " more adoptable". Which is sad, because regardless of what they are they were the SWEETEST best puppies I ever fostered. I've attached some pics of all 3 so you all can get a better idea about them and how they look.

sadie727
Newborn Bully

Re: What am I?

Postby dogs4jen » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 am

Hard to tell when they are so young. The boxer part doesn't look unreasonable. They are very cute, whatever they are. :inlove:
dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Re: What am I?

Postby sadie727 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks! She's so sweet it's just silly. with them being strays, it's not unreasonable that they'd be all 3 breeds. I'm just so curious! I am crazy about her haha
sadie727
Newborn Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs