Cane Corso/Pit mix in MI ASAP!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Cane Corso/Pit mix in MI ASAP!!!

Postby loye » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi! My co-workers niece is desperately seeking a home for her Cane Corso/Pit mix. She has to move back in with her mother and everyone in the house is horribly allergic to dogs (and she is going to be taking care of her mom and unfortunately can't care for the puppy as well). If I didn't already have 2 dogs and wasn't in the process of a move I'd keep this sweety myself in a heart beat! I can possibly take her for a few days, but need a permanent home for her. SHe said the shelter by where she is euthanizes bully breeds. This poor lil girl is 3 months old, tan/white and utd on age appropriate shots. I've contacted a couple groups in the area and they are unable to help. If anyone can help or point me to somewhere that can!!! Unfortunately I don't have pics at the moment. I'm located 45 mins north of Mt. Pleasant in Michigan and can possibly meet for serious adopters!!! I have until tomorrow to get her a home. I'm currently working on the hubby letting me foster temporarily...but PLEASE!!! if anyone can help!!!
loye
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs