HELP IN MiSSOURI

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

HELP IN MiSSOURI

Postby Bustersmama » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:23 am

Is there anyone who can help this dog? i will pay the adoption fee for him to be put into Foster!! i would also send money when i could. Is there anyone who can get me into contact with Pit Bull rescue in Missouri?

Please let me know, PM me

Rambo N1593 Final date of adoption:
As Space Permits

Breed: Pit Bull (APBT)
Sex: Male (neutered)
Weight: 70 to 80 Lbs
Color: White and tan

Housebroken: Yes
Good with kids: Yes
Good with dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Unknown

APPLY ON-LINE

I went today to the pound and met this very special boy. He is handsome, spirited, and is an excellent fetcher. I stood though stunned because someone burn him with acid. I will never understand why anyone would do something this cruel to a living creature. I decided to call him Rambo because he is very soft natured with a spirit to survive. We will never know what happened to Rambo except the fact he was burned with acid. A kind animal control officer found him and took him to saftey. Through all Rambo has gone through he is still a very loving pitty. All he wanted when we were taking pictures was love and attention. I have to admit my heart went out to this guy but I have no where to take him. If you can foster or adopt, please let me know. The adoption fee is the normal fee...we will cover the rest.

brandycb

Mission to Rescue dog in Missouri, Who is willing to Help!

Postby brandycb » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:11 am

I run a rescue in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and would love to take this dog in. If we could rally together and get this dog from Missouri to Alberta, my rescue will give him all the time in the world to find a forever home. Come on America, what is a days drive to save a bully. If anyone is willing to help please email me at pitbullsforlife@shaw.ca. Lets end the tragic life of this dog without ending his life.

satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:25 pm

:sad:

pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:12 pm

I run a rescue in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and would love to take this dog in. If we could rally together and get this dog from Missouri to Alberta, my rescue will give him all the time in the world to find a forever home. Come on America, what is a days drive to save a bully. If anyone is willing to help please email me at pitbullsforlife@shaw.ca. Lets end the tragic life of this dog without ending his life

I don't want to take away from Rambo at all, but you are in Canada if you are run a pit bull rescue look into taking Ontario dogs you obviously know the plight they are going through.

Bustersmama he looks like a big giant teddy bear.

:sad:
V& the brats

REDNOSE4EVER

Postby REDNOSE4EVER » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:27 pm

I actually work with Brandy at Pitbulls for life and I know what you mean about Ontario needing rescue but, Pitbulls need rescue's everywhere not just in Ontario, I was born and raised in Ontario and I got my pitty from Ontario and Pitbulls for life will rescue any dog that we know of that needs rescuing where ever they may be. This dog just happens to be in the states and if we don't help him tomorrow he will be euthanized and then it will be to late for him and I am not willing to let that stand no matter what location he is in. I don't mean to sound like I'm being harsh we are just very passionate about the breed and were sick of seeing them die everyday because no one will help.

saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby saturn2 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:09 am

:yay:

This boy has been pulled from the pound by a rescue group in St. Louis, MO. He is safe! :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

~Sharon

satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:26 am

:headbang:

Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby Bustersmama » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:33 am

Yes, Muttsmstuff has pulled this guy, unless you know something different. he also went to the vet today, but I dont know what the vet said. There is a chance he will be transported to Ga to a rescue there, but we are waiting to hear back from MandS.

I will try to keep you all posted!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”