OLD love in Ontario

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

OLD love in Ontario

Postby sam » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:30 pm

The shelter I got Wiggles from just picked up a really senior pittie they've named Puff Daddy. He's supposed to be a total sweetheart who has led a really hard life.

They guess that he is atleast 13 years old (but are not sure because he is lacking teeth), and could really use a gem of a retirement home.

He's a taller boy, really underweight right now but probably 60-70 lbs when healthy. Chocolate in color. They think that he is pb, but they aren't sure. His jaw is healed crooked (they think that somebody kicked him, broke his jaw, and it healed crooked). He has no problems eating though, and it does not seem to cause him any pain. Covered in scars, and definately led a hard life.

They say that he seems scared of dogs, but does not act aggressive towards them. Very sweet disposition with people.

If anybody is willing to open their heart and home to this sweet old man, I can go visit him and help with transport.

Here is his link, they should have pictures up later this week.

url]www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3116039&adTarget=468doggeneral&SessionID=40f2de217f1d4f6a-app1&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=[[/url]
sam
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby BabyReba » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:40 pm

http://....

Sorry, just wanted to fix the link!
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Hooligan » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:36 pm

There's no pic :sad:

I really wanted to see him. I am such a sucker for the elderly dogs.
Hooligan

Postby sam » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:21 pm

His pic should be up later this week. The ac officer who takes the pics is off right now...
I'll bump the thread when his pic is added :))

ohh and br thanks for fixing the link!
sam
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby sam » Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:13 pm

pictures of puffy are up

here is the sweatheart

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3116039&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=4100588b5caad08a-app2&display=&preview=0&row=25&tmpl=&stat=

I'm hopefully going to go see him next week, so if anybody would like any info on him...
sam
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs