Another transport & fostering resource in the Pac NW

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Another transport & fostering resource in the Pac NW

Postby hyperbole » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:08 pm

Much like Jaq's post, I too would like to offer my help to any rescue orgs in the Pac NW. I'd be more than happy to help transport when/where possible and, under the right circumstances, would love to foster a female pittie.

For fostering - I've got a dog aggressive altered male who is going to a behaviorist to help with his dog aggressiveness & socialization. I've also got a 19lb maine coon cat who is about as cool with dogs as a cat could possibly be, a very very chill, laid back meowmeow. I have an extra vari-kennel crate, size is perfect for a pittie. No yard, but I'm very active and an outdoorsie type. Stable 9-5 day job, so I can't foster dogs with seperation anxiety. I would love to foster a young female puppy.

For transport I've got a very reliable 1999 Jeep Wrangler.

hmmmm, well feel free to PM me or email hyperjoga03 at yahoo dot com. :))
hyperbole

Postby JCleve86 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:14 pm

Me too, Me too! I would love to transport doggies, but unfortunately thats about all the hands-on I can do right now. I can't foster. A pit bull...in my house...THATS a joke. My mother would scream. Shes finally wrapped her head around the idea of me getting a pit a few years down the road. But I'm all for transport. I've just got a 99 Accord, but I can fit our old crates (our Boxers would fit in them, so they would be fine for pits I would guess) in the back.
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs