IM CUTE . . . IM HAPPY . . . IM GOOFY . . . IM FROM ONTARIO

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Angels3
Adolescent Bully

Postby Angels3 » Tue May 02, 2006 7:04 am

Any way that we can get him out of Toranto and into the states?

ladyluna
Matured Bully

Postby ladyluna » Tue May 02, 2006 8:37 am

I guess if some one from the states wanted to adopt him that is possible. He doesnt need a rescue because he currently lives with Toronto AC and is 100% safe. He is one of their pride possessions . Deebo is loved by all that meets him. I would hate for him to take the place of a dog not allowed to stay in Ontario. With the new legislation Prohibited pit bull (are ban dogs) they have 2 choices 1 is to die and the other is to leave the provience. Restricted pit bull (safe dogs) were in the province prior to Aug 29 05 and are altered and in compliance of the legislation. DEEBO is restricted. DAMN BSL just messes everything up.

GT99

Postby GT99 » Tue May 02, 2006 11:27 am

I will run it by someone who IS interested in a pitty, someone who has experience with the breed and I KNOW would give ANY dog a PERFECT life. My Girlfriend and I split after 9 years :(, and our babies are going to both stay with me.

I will show her today when she gets home, she might be moving next monday if she lands a job in Kingston.

we have the same belief in our dogs, maybe to a fault, they come first in life, they get the bed, they get better food than us lol (its actually true) they still know we are alfa, but they are pampered.

any dog she does decide to adopt, regardless of our relationship I will back her up, need to know what kind of owner she is? well come on over and see my dogs and how they live.

Could also ask the SPCA we both volunteered at as well.

I know she has been looking at a few dogs in Ontario (some AFTU had listed, they got us our other 2 dogs) so I cant gaurantee anything but I will run it by her

ladyluna
Matured Bully

Postby ladyluna » Tue May 02, 2006 12:28 pm

That would be awesome if your friend is looking, Deebo will not disappoint any thing to get him a great home....

Angels3
Adolescent Bully

Postby Angels3 » Wed May 03, 2006 3:01 pm

I have a friend of about 10 yrs that has previous bully experience and keeps trying to take my Bailey home with him. He lives in South Carolina and I am trying to get him to go with a rescue over a byb pup... If we don'y buy pups they don't make money, if they don't make money, they get real jobs and less pups are unwanted.

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”