Bianca: pit bull in Philly needs home or foster

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Bianca: pit bull in Philly needs home or foster

Postby pollypop » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:10 am

I don't have this dog and haven't met her; I'm just posting the message for the person who does. Inquiries should be directed to her, okay? However, if anyone from another area wants me to check her out and see what her temperament is like, I will be happy to do so.

Bianca was found wandering down Stanton St in East Falls, no tags, dirty, malnourished, and tick-ridden. Her finders guess she weighs about 40 pounds. They've already contacted the local pb rescue, but I'm posting on the web so she can get more exposure. She's a cutie! She looks like she could have some American Bulldog or maybe even boxer in her, too.

Here is what they have to say about her:

She is SUPER friendly, very calm and affectionate. She seems good with other animals... however when my saint bernard started to play a little too rough with her she went into "attack" mode and was all snarly and biting. But I think it was because she was scared (he outweighs her by over 100 lbs). A picture is attached.. I have others as well if you want them! Thanks so much, whatever you can do is appreciated. Oh also, she's not pregnant. She must have just recently had puppies though. She is already looking much better after regular food, some frontline, and a bath. Her scars are beginning to heal too. My neighbor is referring to her as "Bianca"

Thanks!
Sarah
215-292-6815

pollypop

Postby Ruckus » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:14 am

oh my gosh!!! as soon as I show this to my girlfriend she will fall in love. That dog is so cute and exactly what my girl has been looking for
Ruckus
Newborn Bully

Postby pollypop » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:55 am

Ooooh ooh ooh! Let me know what she thinks!
pollypop

Postby Rumpley » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:52 am

Cute little fangs :)
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby damienApbt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:16 pm

ooh im in philly. i could check her out and see how she is with another altered male.

maybe even foster
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby BabyReba » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:04 pm

My god, what a face! She's so cute! Looks like maybe some AB in there to me, but it's so hard to tell . . . she looks like a gremlin.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby katsola » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:12 pm

Those teeth and the blue and brown eye make her irresistible. She could be nicknamed Bowie Bianca Eyetooth.
:inlove:
katsola

Postby pollypop » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:07 am

She's still there, and she's waiting for YOU!

Philly peeps, where are ya?
pollypop

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs