it's bully-mania!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

it's bully-mania!

Postby mydogroxy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:52 pm

first, i'm happy to report two of the bully girls from my last post were adopted! :peace:

alas, the long line of bullies in need never ends. these are the cuties currently at the Liberty Animal Shelter.

this is poindexter. he's a super small bully, probably in the 35-40lb. range. he has those stand up ears everyone loves, making him look a little silly. he's really affectionate and friendly to all he meets.

this is charger. we think he's a boxer/pit mix. he hasn't been at the shelter too long and seems a little overwhelmed. he's a sweetheart though and is always ready to play.

presenting sprinkles, my current favorite! she's somewhere in between a staffy/boston/pit/french bulldog and boy is she cute! she's about 30lbs. and has the softest coat. she's very friendly, but is just as content to hang out and keep herself busy. this picture does her no justice.

nickel is still at the shelter. she's truly a great dog, completely non-aggressive and a beautiful chocolate brown. it's a shame we don't know where her babies are.

for more info send me a pm.
mydogroxy
Bully Ambassador

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs