Beauty in Ontario needs help ASAP.

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:37 pm

She looks fabulous!! Looking forward to tomorrow.

V :thumbsup:

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:41 pm

Oh yay!!! Pittymomma we want updates and pictures! Im so happy she is safe. :headbang:

pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:43 pm

Oh yay!!! Pittymomma we want updates and pictures! Im so happy she is safe.

Don't you worry I will post pictures and updates on this girly and her adventures with my gang. :thumbsup:

V

pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:26 pm

:frown:

Hmm looking through this old thread makes me so sad. JP you keeping those donations from Cindy Lou (Leila) was wrong. You saying you would never just dump her at my place and that you were working things for her was a lie.

And that you would cover all her expenses as long as she had somewhere to go another lie.

I hope you enjoyed spending the money that people donated to CINDY for her flight or vet care etc.

You are a rotten girl to just forget about Cindy Lou like that.

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:57 pm

This is disgusting.

SyrisIsABully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby SyrisIsABully » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:34 pm

:po: I had no idea!! Poor Cindy. I would be MIGHTY embarassed.

Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby Jp » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Okay...I have been out of this as I have had a horrendous amount of personal issues going on. I did cover her vet care (including spay, boarding, grooming, shots etc.). Also an xlarge travel crate, kong & food(canidae) was bought and sent along with her. This exeeded the amount of money given. So technically no, I did not gain from this..money was spent from me also. I did renig on what I said and for that I apologize. But I couldn't offer any stability in this situation.

Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Spurby » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:45 pm

This is how you finally respond to us, on PBF??

You said you would donate her spay if people helped with donations towards her flight..where is ALL that money that was donated towards her potential flight out of Ontario?? people donated that for CINDY, not to cover YOUR donated expenses.

She has had plenty more expenses since then as well, including vet work, we tried and tried to contact you, you refused to take our calls, even when Cindy was sick.

Some apology, on an internet forum, how classy.

pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Okay...I have been out of this as I have had a horrendous amount of personal issues going on. I did cover her vet care (including spay, boarding, grooming, shots etc.). Also an xlarge travel crate, kong & food(canidae) was bought and sent along with her. This exeeded the amount of money given. So technically no, I did not gain from this..money was spent from me also. I did renig on what I said and for that I apologize. But I couldn't offer any stability in this situation.

Stability?? all it would have taken was for you to actually call me back one time out of the 36 attempted phone calls made to your ex, to your cell and to your mothers home June.

I called you and your ex URGENTLY because Cindy was going to the vets office and as per your request you were going to pay for all of Cindy's vetting. That's ok- I paid it.

You were so adament that Cindy got out of the shelter and were dire for someone to take her in- I did that for for you but mostly for CIndy and the thanks I got was a slap in the face, you swore up and down you would not just "dump" her on us because you knew how that felt and would not do that to someone else.

Go back and read your posts about her you were asking for donations for her after she was spayed so I beleive that you should refund all the people who donated to your paypal account for Cindy Lou unless they agree to you reimbursing yourself for her spay and shots.

Yes you did purchase her a crate, kong, and 1 bag of dog food- darling think that kept her alive for the last six months?? lol

I have put out WAY more than that for her while in my care and I would gladly do it again because she is a fabulous little dog.

I do want to thank you for one thing though June- because of this experience with you and how I trusted you and thought you were so wonderful to want to help CIndy so much I have learned to lower my expectations of people- that way they will never disapoint you.

V

Murfins
Addicted to PBF

Postby Murfins » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:24 pm

:frown:

myshadow
Newborn Bully

Postby myshadow » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:32 pm

pittymomma wrote::frown:

You are a rotten girl to just forget about Cindy Lou like that.

I love this part, V, you make me laugh. But on a serious note, it is so sad what happened to Cindy Lou...however, she is so lucky that she ended up in your care.

A for JP, what goes around comes around!!!

BullyBud
Bully Ambassador

Postby BullyBud » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:29 pm

I love Karma....it never fails! :thumbsup:

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”