URGENT!!!EMERGENCY FOSTER HOMES NEEDED!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:21 pm

So far, Sadie and Bonny are sitting at Clackamas. I have a potential temporary foster home but it depends on there being somewhere else for her to go by the 21st. :frown: I have got to find someplace for them. Would you be willing to do adult bullies??

sol
Super Bully

Postby sol » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:53 pm

violet wrote:
sol wrote:Violet, if you're willing to send one to Nova Scotia...its far from ideal I know :dunno:

Would you be interested in fostering or adopting? And would you be interested in a georgous blue girl? about 3 years old? a total smushface love bug?

Fostering, but will do long term until she's adopted. Mature female would be perfect. unless we decided she needed to stay with us :). Are you talking about Sadie or Bonny at Clackamas, cause they are no longer on the Clackamas web site. Or maybe another girl???

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:59 pm

Bonny is actually back ON clackamas..she was pulled for a rescue and that rescue turned out to be..nto a good solution. The dogs were removed and those with no place to go were returned to the shelter. The GOOD news is we had them spayed before they went back. So..she is all ready to go. I will definately be in touch!

sol
Super Bully

Postby sol » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:23 pm

violet wrote:Bonny is actually back ON clackamas..she was pulled for a rescue and that rescue turned out to be..nto a good solution

Thats really unfortunate :frown:

I remember Bonny I think, All blue with a beautiful large head, white patch on chest???...I'd love to have her here.

You have my email addy right Violet??? If not, just pm me.

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:40 pm

I have all your info..You will be getting a call within a few days to arrange the hom check and we will be working on transport on this end. And yes..Bonney is the georgous blue girl. She is fabulous in teperment as well which, IMO, is more important. :))

JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby JCleve86 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:44 pm

Looks like our plan is almost all worked out Vi. lol

Sol, you should be aware that part of your foster requirements are posting good pictures of you and the pup so we can use you as a poster child for pit bull rescue.

Okay, so no that's not true but if *I* were in charge it would be!!! lol

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:50 pm

lol shhhhh..the guy will think we planned this. BTW..what time am I expecting you tomorrow? Not that karma is an issue..in fact..her Boo and Murph are the three amigos :))

Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby Jp » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Not trying to hijack this thread, but Sol I sent you an email a while ago about getting a home check done and never had a response from you :dunno: ?

sol
Super Bully

Postby sol » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:39 pm

JCleve86 wrote:Sol, you should be aware that part of your foster requirements are posting good pictures of you and the pup so we can use you as a poster child for pit bull rescue.

Okay, so no that's not true but if *I* were in charge it would be!!! lol

Actually I have been quite negligent in posting pics of my growing pup. Not like I don't take at least 100 pics a week of him.....

We just got back from the a trip to the north shore of NS, incredible beach up there and my boy actually got his feet wet.....finally. It only took like four beach trips before he'd touch the water.

Check out this space

Yay finally :) ..what kind of face is that???

View from a park leaving the north shore

sol
Super Bully

Postby sol » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:43 pm

Jp wrote:Not trying to hijack this thread, but Sol I sent you an email a while ago about getting a home check done and never had a response from you :dunno: ?

I don't have the e-mail. Was it concerning Leila?? Can you send me another to make sure you have the addy right??

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”