HERE I AM.....MILLIE ROCKS PART 2

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

HERE I AM.....MILLIE ROCKS PART 2

Postby pittymomma » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:47 am

The second part of this story doesn't end up with her being dumped 8)

After a very long transport Millie (Phoenix) arrived at my place around 10:00pm very tired.

She zipped around my place and in no time made herself comfy on the sofa, where she was ready to konk out for the night.

After a few snuggles and cookies and a last bathroom break it was time to go to sleep.

This morning it has been pouring rain so we have had to all stay inside.
Phoenix has open blisters on her already swollen paws and her toe nails were a disaster so her tootsies had a nice soak, blisters got some tending too and her nails recieved a much needed manicure.

Then it was playtime she loves to play tug and throw toys up in the air we cuddled on the sofa and had a nice chat about her owner (who Millie forgive's by the way) and then she romped with Murphy!!

Now as her previous owner claimed "millie was highly dog aggro" if this is the case then I am throwing in the towel as I apparently can not determine what dog aggression is lol

Millie(Phoenix) is the least bit confrontational when it comes to dogs, plays wonderfully and could care less that their are 2 females in the house looking for a chance to do some hair pulling and squaking.

Here are a few pictures I will post more about this gal once I get to know her more so far so good though.

Im so sleepy

playing with Murphy

tug!

Phoenix wants to thank all the member's of PBF for rooting for her and she promises to live it up in foster care and get back to her heathly self and shine!!

Phoenix would also like to thank her previous owner for being so irresponsible and heartless- because now she "has risen from the dead " and will live life to the fullest in the care of folks who will do right by her something she would not have been able to do is she was still with her previous owner.

:thumbsup:

V

sol
Super Bully

Postby sol » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:00 am

Glad to hear everything is going well for her :) She seems to be a very loving and happy-go-lucky girl. I've been thinking about her and hoping she is a stellar girl in ever way.Too bad about the blisters, hope they aren't bothering her. Would the hot pavement have caused that?

Thanks V for taking this girl in....and of course Spurby for giving her a chance. :thumbsup:

Oh.... and something I've been wondering....

Any guess as to how long she had been on her own?

dickybird
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby dickybird » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:04 am

I hope she is stellar and really does rise up from the ashes to become a Phoenix. I'm rooting for her! She's really stunning.

IamaDick
Addicted to PBF

Postby IamaDick » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:28 am

So glad to hear she is safe with you now!! Im praying every night that everything goes well and she can come home soon!! Thanks pittymomma and spurby and ALL the members on PBF for your comfort, support, and finances to help this girl out.

Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby Jp » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:34 am

What a beautiful thing to see Millie/Phoenix happy and safe!!
I'm sure she isn't even thinking about her previous "owner" now :thumbsup:
You guys are awesome!
:bowdown:

Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Spurby » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:35 am

Poor girl..i didn't know she had blisters in her feet :sad: I feel so bad for her now knowing that she was in such pain when i was handling them :frown:

Thank god she is finally safe :)) Thanks V :peace:

Any guess as to how long she had been on her own?

There is no way to tell..esp when the previous owner could care less..you truely should be ashamed of yourself Billie for allowing your dog to suffer so much and nearly die alone like that..but i can bet you aren't.

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:44 am

Bravo girls! You guys are so awesome.

I love the pictures and can't wait for more! She's such a beautiful thing. Hard to believe that there are monsters out there who could do such a thing to such a lovely animal.

Now on to the spoiling, lucky girl!!

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:45 am

you go pretty girl!!!
I am sure she did forgive her former owenr, as dogs are like that. :headbang:

PitBullPride

Postby PitBullPride » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:00 pm

:headbang: Yay! Can't wait to see her home!

BabyReba

Postby BabyReba » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:00 pm

what a great update! millie/phoenix is beautiful, and i really hope we get to see lots of happy pictures of her as she starts her new life!

bravo, spurby and v for getting her safe. i hope she continues to do well in her eval so she can go home for good!

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:17 pm

Hey V, Phil looked at the pictures of her playing with Murphy and said "Hey! Now she has a fake Sidney AND a fake Jazzy!"

FearSheeple
Addicted to PBF

Postby FearSheeple » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:39 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You guys are wonderful! What a lucky girl!

Emi
Forum Junky

Postby Emi » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:58 pm

She is just so gorgous .. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

She doesn't look dog aggressive to me , looks like she's having a blast with Murphy...prolly some thing else *coughs* whatshername made up.

Poor girl i feel sorry she had blisters on her feet :( but she's in good hands now and it will all be better now, Spurby , hun don't worry that you didn't notice you had alot on your mind with rescuing her and getting her up to her foster.

I know Iamadick is looking forward to her being at home ... :)

You know some times out of bad comes a wonderful good ...

She's blessed with people whom care about animals now ... :thumbsup: :headbang:

mydogsarethepits
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby mydogsarethepits » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:53 pm

I want Phoenix!!!!! :inlove: What a sad story! Good for you V...........She is lucky to have so many caring people to watch over her :thumbsup:

Cheshirekatt
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Cheshirekatt » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Glad to hear the cute girl is doing so well. After all the over crated dogs we got during Hurricane Katrina I became best friends with Bag Balm. It helped loads with the pressue sores and blisters and such.

*hugs to Millie*

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”