2 yr old pitbull free to go home

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

2 yr old pitbull free to go home

Postby r1stunta » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:07 pm

I have a 2 yr old blue nose female pitbull free to good home. She is a very calm girl. THe only reason why I need to give her up is that I am moving to a place where I cant have a pit. She is house broken and was raised around children. Please call 206-979-2998 if interested. Leave message if I dont pick up.

Thanks!

Brian

Local in Seattle

WILL POST PICS SOON
r1stunta

Postby BullyBud » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:24 pm

I would refrain from advertising a free dog. You have the potential of getting undesirables. If they wont pay $100 for the dog, they are probably not a good home. Also research labs pick up free dogs as well as thugs that pretend they are good homes.
Last edited by BullyBud on Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BullyBud
Bully Ambassador

Postby r1stunta » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:15 pm

Thanks for your advice. I never thought of that.

Brian
r1stunta

Postby Ariel Payopay » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:30 pm

Can any of your family members look after him? Or friends. That way you could still see your dog.
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby r1stunta » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:25 am

Not really. My mom lives in Hawaii and my dad works too much and doesnt have time to take care of her. And as for my bro, he cant even take care of himself..haha. I might just keep her and try to find someplace else to live. Thanks anyways....

Brian
r1stunta

Postby Ariel Payopay » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:06 am

I sure wouldn't like to give up my dog for anything. I would try some place else. Here's a link to help you find places that accepts dogs. http://paws.org/work/apt/ You have to ask if they accept pitbulls though. Where are you trying to move?
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby emmagatorone » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:16 am

yeah, post where you want to move to and maybe some of us WA folks can help you find a place! 8)
emmagatorone

Postby r1stunta » Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:06 pm

Thanks for all your help and advice. I actually found somebody close to me that will take her ( my ex-girlfriend ). I will still get to see her and take her anytime I want. Again, Thanks!

Brian
r1stunta

Postby James Getchell » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:26 am

Good to hear you'll still be able to see her, but I would still try to find somewhere to live that would allow you to keep her. Noone will love YOUR dog the way YOU do.
James Getchell

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs