Bullseye Rescue

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Bullseye Rescue

Postby Diane Jessup » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:32 pm

I want to thank Kirstan and the other members of the Seattle based Bullseye Rescue for the outstanding job they have done this week! Not only did Chaney (an Olympia Animal Services dog) get a forever home, but they also placed another one of our pups, are currently working with another of our pups, AND - Kirstan (and Maggie, I believe) drove all the way up to Canada this AM to place DIVA, the dog used by the vet tech school for a year, in a wonderful, permanent home. Man, I am SO indebted to these folks. DIVA was just one of those dogs which gets under your skin. She was helped by a lot of folks, like pocketpit, Mary Sein, myself, Kirstan and our own Jackie, and I think all agree she is special! I miss the little creep! I am just so happy she is being repaid for the service she gave, and the tough times mankind put her through. Driving to Canada on 9/11 was a real trip, literally for Kirstan!

Kirstan, thanks again for all the calling, all the driving, all the home checking and all the love and devotion to these dogs.
Diane Jessup

Postby JaquelineC » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:26 pm

I'm just happy I could do my little part and spend some time with that sweet girl! She SO deserves a life-long home to be loved in! I'm so happy that she's finally found it!

:headbang:

Can't wait for my next foster... :)
JaquelineC

re

Postby Diane Jessup » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:04 pm

Can I send you Guppy!? :))
Diane Jessup

Postby JaquelineC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:09 pm

roflmao

She and Luna would have me running around like a mad woman, I think! Two crazy little bitches - What fun! lol

You can send me any one you want - Seems like I'm always starvin' for more bully love! :))
JaquelineC

Postby Kirstan » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:14 pm

VERY sweet! Thanks to both of you... I have a boy (11 weeks) or a girl (7 months) for you Jaq - pick your battle... He's all full of himself and she's probably getting some nice training at Heather's place. She's pretty brindle with some flash and he's white with brindle patches (I think there is brindling in there). Both equally cute in their ways... he's just plain cute but she's pretty and petite.

I'm out next week but will leave you Erin's info (she has the boy) and you have Diane's info - she can get you to Heather (fostering the girl) if you decide to take one before I get back. I think I will have another foster home for either one too. We also got a male in - he's a year and a half but I don't think Deagan would love him...

Diane, I'm out next week - vaca with husband and parents. I'll have my cel with me if you need anything and I'm giving Erin all your info again in case she needs you. I'll send you her info as well to the 'dread' email.

Thanks for all the nice plugs for out little rescue. Maggie is adding to it all the time and working on further developing it when she gets back from her impending marriage!
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby TheMissingSock » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:17 pm

*sigh*
i wish i wasn't a renter - i would help out too.

sounds like you gals are doing a great job!
TheMissingSock

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:46 am

Kirstan wrote:VERY sweet! Thanks to both of you... I have a boy (11 weeks) or a girl (7 months) for you Jaq - pick your battle... He's all full of himself and she's probably getting some nice training at Heather's place. She's pretty brindle with some flash and he's white with brindle patches (I think there is brindling in there). Both equally cute in their ways... he's just plain cute but she's pretty and petite.

I'm out next week but will leave you Erin's info (she has the boy) and you have Diane's info - she can get you to Heather (fostering the girl) if you decide to take one before I get back. I think I will have another foster home for either one too. We also got a male in - he's a year and a half but I don't think Deagan would love him...

Hmm, which one do you think would be happiest with the setup I've got going on at my place? I'll take either of them, but if you give me a choice, I'll probably be greedy and take the pup - Puppies are so fun! :tongue: lol

Which ever one you think would be best - Just let me know. :)

I still don't have those pictures yet, you think there's something wrong with my computer? 8(
JaquelineC

Postby Kirstan » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:26 pm

I sent them all to the hotmail account you gave me on Tuesday night - late, like 11pm. I'll see if they bounced today but I didn't have a bounce last night - I sent them under 2 different emails. If I have to break them up tonight I will - still look at the hotmail. That's where I sent them and I'll send again to that one.

Jaq, I can get the puppy to you next weekend or maybe this weekend if Erin can get him up here but I'm not sure of her schedule. I'm pretty sure the girl can go to Shari.

Sock, if you want to help, we need transport, homecheck, event stuff (when we do events) and other stuff you feel like lending if you can't foster.

Email Maggie @ maggie@bullseyerescue.org and she can give you more info while I'm out. We'd love to have more help... we need it.
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:30 pm

If you ever need any home checks, event staff, or general help in the Oregon area... please let us know. We would be happy to help.
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:42 pm

Kirstan -

I just checked my hotmail account and I do have two emails from you with pics of Dee Dee (CUTE PICS!), but both emails have the same pics in them...

What about all those shots we took of my brats?

I can take the little guy anytime, just let me know and I'll be there. :)
JaquelineC

Postby Kirstan » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:32 pm

I sent 3 separate groups - a bunch of Deuce and a couple of Deegan, Deuce and Luna AND a couple of Luna in her cute shirt from Donna... I'll try again tonight one at a time. My email gets weird at home sometimes.

I swear I'll get these to you!

k.
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Kirstan » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:34 pm

Steph - THANK YOU!!

Same goes for us with Liesl - I think Pat has told her this already but just in case so she knows.

kirstan
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby JaquelineC » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:35 pm

lol - Don't worry about it! Thank you for trying so many times and putting up with me pestering you!

What's up with the little boy? Is it looking like it'll be this or next weekend?
JaquelineC

Re: Bullseye Rescue

Postby william.sattler » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:34 pm

Diane Jessup wrote:I want to thank Kirstan and the other members of the Seattle based Bullseye Rescue for the outstanding job they have done this week! Not only did Chaney (an Olympia Animal Services dog) get a forever home, but they also placed another one of our pups, are currently working with another of our pups, AND - Kirstan (and Maggie, I believe) drove all the way up to Canada this AM to place DIVA, the dog used by the vet tech school for a year, in a wonderful, permanent home. Man, I am SO indebted to these folks. DIVA was just one of those dogs which gets under your skin. She was helped by a lot of folks, like pocketpit, Mary Sein, myself, Kirstan and our own Jackie, and I think all agree she is special! I miss the little creep! I am just so happy she is being repaid for the service she gave, and the tough times mankind put her through. Driving to Canada on 9/11 was a real trip, literally for Kirstan!

Kirstan, thanks again for all the calling, all the driving, all the home checking and all the love and devotion to these dogs.

Here here!! :bowdown:
william.sattler

Postby Kirstan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:44 pm

Jaq -

I'm sending one at a time to you tonight - just got back from D.C. and N.Y. last night (late) so will catch up tonight.

The boy is fine where he is but if you're still available, I have a girl puppy who needs some work (localized mange).

k.
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs