Pepsi-Bad news..

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
aschen_enegl
Bully Ambassador

Postby aschen_enegl » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:24 pm

Vanella wrote:
aschen_enegl wrote:Just to give you a heads-up china, I wouldn't put this dog near yours at all.. So my husband gave the guy the leash, the guy wasn't holding onto him tightly, and he forced his way to the other dog and straight up attacked the dog in the face. Grabbed onto the other dog and started to shake the other dog. The other dog wasn't doing anything, and Pepsi just attacked and would not let go. Took them 3 people to pry Pepsi off the dog. I'd just be careful with him.

He acted just like a unsocialized, bratty teenager, unaltered pit bull who has had a very stressful week.....

Thanks so much for dropping him off......He is getting picked up tomorrow morning and will get squared away at Chinaschik's place....

He is on his way to a great new life!

Why didn't anyone pick him up today, ya'll were so worried about what time he was getting dropped off but no one went to his aid to get him today?

Murfins
Addicted to PBF

Postby Murfins » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:36 pm

I'm so glad that Pepsi is going to EXPERIENCED bully hands! Poor guy, the stress of being pulled and then returned ... sad.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:06 pm

chinaschik wrote:I have contacted 48lawsofpower and he will be there at 5...

Was he able to get Pepsi at 5pm?

Vanella
Super Bully
Location: Brentwood, Northern Cali. It's a whole different world

Postby Vanella » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:18 pm

We (48lawsofpower) is picking him up first thing in the a.m....

I don't mind saying, now that he is out of her hands, that I was EXTREMELY worried that aschen engel wasn't going to turn him in.....I was afraid that she was so razzled by us she wouldn't want us to have him....whewww.

He will go for a nice little car ride where he will be met by Chinaschik and then he'll chill for a day or so in his new digs....until monday..

Then he is OFF for his neuter on monday. Poor little guy. He really needs some unwind time.......

edited to be slightly more sarcastic.......sorry in advance.
Last edited by Vanella on Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

sol
Super Bully

Postby sol » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:20 am

Hey, good stuff on everyone's part :thumbsup:

I just wish I was involved...

Vanella
Super Bully
Location: Brentwood, Northern Cali. It's a whole different world

Postby Vanella » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:40 am

sol you were involved...you offered many times on this board and others to help her out, including coodinating transport and finances. This may STILL be the dog for you...... roflmao

SyrisIsABully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby SyrisIsABully » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:26 am

any updates? at least she brought him back...

aschen_enegl
Bully Ambassador

Postby aschen_enegl » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:06 am

I'm not that shallow to not return him...thats pretty rude of you to say that I wouldn't return him because of ya'll

48lawsofpower

Postby 48lawsofpower » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:05 pm

we just picked Pepsi up and got that boy home, he is a big sweet heart! A little fat , but Im sure China will get him in shape lol. We got him home and he ate a bone, Tiffany even took the bone out of his mouth several times and we petted him while he ate his kibble. No food aggression whatsoever. I think this was just a case of rushed introductions. He is not even going to get a chance to meet my dogs since he is headed to Arkansas in the morning. We are just doing a serious rotate tonight and will head out in the morning.

China , Im going to call you here in a minute, if you need anything you know how to get a hold of me. Otherwise Ill just see you guys tomorrow at the information center in Ar-Kansas lol

Vanella thanks again for funding the Pit Bull Underground Railroad and thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Glad we could save this boys life!!

Im off to watch UFC!! go Ben Stiller....I mean Kenny Florian

:partyman:

48lawsofpower

Postby 48lawsofpower » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:10 pm

aschen_enegl wrote:
Vanella wrote:
aschen_enegl wrote:Just to give you a heads-up china, I wouldn't put this dog near yours at all.. So my husband gave the guy the leash, the guy wasn't holding onto him tightly, and he forced his way to the other dog and straight up attacked the dog in the face. Grabbed onto the other dog and started to shake the other dog. The other dog wasn't doing anything, and Pepsi just attacked and would not let go. Took them 3 people to pry Pepsi off the dog. I'd just be careful with him.

He acted just like a unsocialized, bratty teenager, unaltered pit bull who has had a very stressful week.....

Thanks so much for dropping him off......He is getting picked up tomorrow morning and will get squared away at Chinaschik's place....

He is on his way to a great new life!

Why didn't anyone pick him up today, ya'll were so worried about what time he was getting dropped off but no one went to his aid to get him today?

hey no need to stoop low in that way. Ive been really cool about this whole thing, the reason he wasnt picked up Friday is because all day today I was 50 miles east of dallas looking at a house to buy. I drove 90 miles from Gun Barrell City to The Colony to pick this guy up and then 40 miles back to my house.

I understand people have been hard on you but dont question my character alright?

we have done what we can when we can...

No hard feelings, Im just glad we could help Pepsi!!!

later yall!!

:peace:

chinaschik

Postby chinaschik » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:30 pm

YAH 48laws.. :bowdown: to you...

Had a feeling he was either overly excited or really stressed or didnt do it..

Anyway Cant wait I will be up all night I know it. Cant wait to start some training!

Swan
Bully Ambassador
Location: In my own world but havent figured out what to call it...

Postby Swan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:17 pm

Just one of many threads that shows people who care and go that extra mile and make it happen.

Wish I had time to respond to all of them, this one has been the most recent and one I just didnt wish to particiapte in, good job you guys.

Good job to all who go the extra mile ALL of you not just on this thread and I mean that.

Nice to see a great ending... :thumbsup:

SyrisIsABully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby SyrisIsABully » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:11 pm

:cheerleader: I'm happy he is in good hands, you guys are awesome! Hopefully TT goes well, but it doesn't sound like it will be a problem.

SyrisIsABully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby SyrisIsABully » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:49 pm

no updates yet? c'mon guys!!

chinaschik

Postby chinaschik » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:02 pm

K im back.... after the grueling 4 hr trip there and back Pepsi is great! I have pics in the gallery.. The meet went good, pepsi is a doll. When I got to my fathers house (as I rode with my father on the trip) he has three cats which he stared at with his head cocked to the side and tail wagging. Also my son and Pepsi was introduced and Pepsi was AWESOME he was gentle and his whole body was shaking with excitement, Gave him a bath he tried to get out once and when I said no he sat down and looked at me crazy while I was scrubing him. He has no obedience training but Ive been making him "sit" all day so he has got the hang of it, super smart. Finally stopped by Mc'donalds he sat in the front and layed down no begging at all.. I have great plans for this sweet boy! When I got home I sat down and rubbed him over between the toes, rolling him on his belly, loving on him poking, and pushing and he just did it with his butt wagging I was even able to take a treat out of this boys mouth. Anyway he is doing great and I will keep you updated as he progresses through training and when he gets evaluated!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”