Can you help Halle? **HAPPY ENDING!**

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Halle

Postby caped dog » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:52 pm

[quote]I just can't stomach letting the street thugs have her back.

just a thought that may or may not be applicable in her situation/your area - sometimes if an involved AC gets ahold of earless/dinged up critter they HOLD with the remarks: owner must explain animals condition to redeem. While you need not involve AC- I am sending big support in stashing her away from Tweety and his/her negligent ways. I support whatever you need to do to keep her safe- truly your efforts are appreciated. :peace:
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:39 pm

Update?
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby BabyReba » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:38 pm

Still holding on in Baltimore City. We've posted her around, I posted for more fosters on Craigslist . . . I'm hoping we'll get some inquiries before the foster ma is confronted again. So far, she's been hiding out, and poor Halle is spending way too much time in a crate. We're trying.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:03 pm

Update??
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby BabyReba » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:29 pm

Nothing of note. The woman who found Halle passed her on to someone else to foster so she wouldn't get stolen. She's not too far from where she was originally found, but it's better than where she was before.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby KimberlyGeorge26 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:12 pm

I am in Oregon, if you think she would be ok with a male pit (who lovesto play with everyone) and a 4 year old I am willing to help. Good luck, she still is beautiful, shes a pit!
KimberlyGeorge26

Postby BabyReba » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:36 pm

She's in a foster home at the moment that may turn into a permanent home . . . I hope. I still have her listed on PBRC but we've moved her to this foster who is actually working with a different rescue . . . I think, since I'm trying to not do much rescue at the moment, that they are going to work on placing her and caring for her. But she's out of the neighborhood she was in, which is very, very good for her.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:41 pm

YAY :thumbsup:
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby BabyReba » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:01 am

Well, the foster for the other rescue has officially ADOPTED HALLE! I'm thrilled, I just heard about it today. I finally got one good app from PBRC on her, and I wanted to forward it to them, and they told me that they are finalizing the adoption on Halle . . . I'm thrilled for her. I really hope this guy gives her a great home. She deserves it. She was such a happy girl. I'm told that the man has changed her name to Lacey (another girly name for a beat-up little dog) and that he is totally in love with her.

Sigh. I love happy endings. I wasn't sure there would be one out there for Halle. I mean Lacey. But apparently, I was being too pessimistic! :thumbsup:
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby ammitnme » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:13 am

Great job........you are a star!!!! :bowdown:
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby aaron kahn » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:47 am

thanks for helping save this dog, and for telling us the happy ending!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:31 pm

:headbang: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :)) :nana: :yay:
PitBullPride

Postby Spurby » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:54 am

Just love the happy endings!! Great work!! :bowdown:
Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs