Belinda

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Belinda

Postby phez718 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:42 am

Belinda
Dog
Great Dane,Pit Bull Terrier Mix

Size: Medium
Sex: Female
I.D: Loving Sweetheart!

Notes: She has the look and stance of a Great Dane, but not the size. Belinda has the head shape of a Dane, but is really a medium-sized young dog with pale yellow brindle coloring, so unusual. This young dog was found wandering and was picked up by animal control. Too bad, she was just six months old and she was very frightened during her impoundment. In foster care, Belinda has flourished. We have found her to be very good with the other dogs, and kind to puppies. She loves the camaraderie with the other animals. She is fine with cats/kittens as well. Belinda is fully housetrained, up to date on vaccines, and will be spayed very shortly by Animal Allies. She is a good, obedient dog who only wants to please. Belinda will be at Petsmart/West Windsor on Sunday, September 19 from 12-3 PM. Please come to see her there, or to arrange a visit at another time, please email AnimalAlly@aol.com

Belinda is the SWEETEST dog ever. I got to hang out with her last weekend and yesterday. She's a BIG girl at 8 months. :)
phez718

Postby spane1 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:50 pm

This is like the 7th time I came back to look at this dog :inlove: She is gorgeous, like a white Jack :inlove:

Sarah
spane1

Postby GreddysAngel » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:58 pm

In love, shes gorgeous. :inlove:
GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby phez718 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:54 am

I LOVE her! I wish I could take her :sad: "Belle"(a few of us volunteers didn't like the name Belinda so we stopped using it :tongue: ) walks perfect on a leash. I even walked her next a shopping cart loaded with crates for Adoption Days and she heeled perfectly without knowing the command :)) She is SO gentle with kids, puppies, and kittens. Gonna be a big girl, though.
phez718

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs