10 puppies at my house need homes

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
playxtragic

10 puppies at my house need homes

Postby playxtragic » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:30 pm

Here is what i saw today and it is a little nasty so beware-- This was AFTER the cages were "CLEANED" and it was 35 degree;s outside. So me and Ashley went to Freds and bought some towels for 24$ and came back dryed them off and i brought them all home. All 10 of them. I couldnt leave them in that condition. Tommorow im planning on going out there and cleaning their cage completely out, i dont know if it will be tommorow or Thursday. But it will be done and im also not sure if I will return them or not. Depends
Also, while "cleaning" the cages, he sprayed all the pups in this weather and he poured new food on the old. GROSS!
BTW, they are wormed and all that and have to be fixed and their adoption fee is $50. Can you help?
Anything would be appreciated. I took them bc i couldnt see them in that filth. :crybaby:

i will be adding a video in a little bit..

Monukka
Super Bully

Postby Monukka » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:32 pm

Omg, poor babies, those conditions were terrible! What's the story on them? Where are they located?

playxtragic

Postby playxtragic » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:35 pm

The story is someone dont knoe how to fix their dogs so their dog had a litter so they dropped them off in the winter and our pound sucks and the people dont knoe how to clean they use a water hose and "clean" thro the cages and dont care if they get the puppies wet. They are in Wynne Arkansas, with me at my house right now. I need to get them adopted ASAP! Or they may have to go back :crybaby:

Monukka
Super Bully

Postby Monukka » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:38 pm

That's awful..... :frown:
What sex is the fawn standing in the food dish?

Monukka
Super Bully

Postby Monukka » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:40 pm

I was going to add, thank God you were able to take these guys in!!!

playxtragic

Postby playxtragic » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:40 pm

To be honest im not sure. It was dark by the time i got them to my house. Are you intrested? I can let you know tommorow! I do know thats the one who was barking at me acting like it was going to do something then i picked it up and it was all wiiggly and happy lol . They need TLC. Im gonna give them baths and stuff tommorow and post after pictures! =]

playxtragic

Postby playxtragic » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:45 pm

Wait, its a girl. I just checked Petfinder.

INOCNTKITN187
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby INOCNTKITN187 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:49 pm

oooo, I'm so tempted to take in one of the doberman-colored pups. Would we have to adopt or could we just re-adopt them out?

playxtragic

Postby playxtragic » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:51 pm

The thing is im not in charge of that and the people are VERY strict on it and they want to charge 75 out of state but i just want to get these babies out of there so i would lie just to keep it 50 if someone would make sure they got good homes. After you can adopt it you can adopt it back out, yes. But you still have to pay they dont keep track of what you do they dont care. There are 2 Dobe. colored ones.

INOCNTKITN187
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby INOCNTKITN187 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:53 pm

Will you post the link to the petfinder page?

playxtragic

Postby playxtragic » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:56 pm

Monukka
Super Bully

Postby Monukka » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:19 am

I checked out the shelter's personal adoptable pet list.... the fawn in the food dish is the only female. All the rest are males.

Monukka
Super Bully

Postby Monukka » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:21 am

Geez I wish I could help one of them out bad, however I'm afraid it would be too late.. I am doing a big move in a weeks time..

playxtragic

Postby playxtragic » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:25 am

I wish you could to- I need some adopted so I can keep them here. I saw that after I already posted I didnt know.

chinaschik

Postby chinaschik » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:16 am

are they going to be spuetered before being adopted?

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”