"Sparky" the meatball-/S.W.Michigan-ADOPTED!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

"Sparky" the meatball-/S.W.Michigan-ADOPTED!

Postby luvnstuff » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:34 pm

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/dis ... id=7168760

ah , heck what is one more..
this guy had a rough time even in foster, the good news is he seems like one SOLID lil guy, his weight at 80's cant be even near his weight, he is kinda little.. or average size maybe its just that I big beasts already running around here, but I would guess his weight more like 45 pounds?
Although he is a lil meaty guy!

Well.. he is here, from a strange foster home(s) for too long ( i fear he kind of fell off the radar for a bit in foster care?) , to a bad adoption (people had him for 4 days..didnt listen to a word we said, then returned him.. ah well.. it is for the best) No open foster homes for him, and if he went back to the pound as a "surrender" it was instant death..

so.. welcome Sparky my lil Meatball..

pics were taken last summer on petfinder link.. so new pics and write up coming hopefully soon.

What a solid lil guy, in temperment and muscles!
Last edited by luvnstuff on Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:32 pm

What a ham!!! :inlove:

Oh and I dont know if he used to be named Buddy.... but his page is talking about him and calling him Buddy. Just FYI incase you didnt notice. :thumbsup:

NYnative
Bully Ambassador

Postby NYnative » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:43 pm

OMG that dog is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryellen
Addicted to PBF

Postby Maryellen » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:36 am

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Spurby » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:44 am

You've got quite the handsome new foster boy there :inlove: Looking forward to new pics!

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:45 am

Ellena wrote:What a ham!!! :inlove:

Oh and I dont know if he used to be named Buddy.... but his page is talking about him and calling him Buddy. Just FYI incase you didnt notice. :thumbsup:

:huh?: yea... actually I did see the name Buddy in there ? Poor guy probably has no idea what his name is...
sparky? Caleb (the people who adopted him for four days) , Buddy?

I hate to admit but I HATE the name Buddy for a dog, my friend just took in a huge, massive, unsocialized GSD yesterday..and his "papered name" Schmid and the name on the file at the top..you guessed it "Buddy" !
aaaaaaahhh they are everywhere. !! LOL

So..I guess Sparky with my Meatball on top will be the name here, for I am sure whoever adopts this lil macho boy will re name him again!

He really is cute.. no cuse me, "handsome!" :oops: He is way to macho to be "cute!"

haha

ok back to shuffling doggy heads, I love Saturdays!!! weeeeeeee time to play! :))

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:03 am

What a beefcake!!!

I recommended Pound Buddies to a couple who live in Muskegon. Maybe they'll show up at the adoption event.

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:41 am

Allie wrote:What a beefcake!!!

I recommended Pound Buddies to a couple who live in Muskegon. Maybe they'll show up at the adoption event.

:thumbsup: COOL Thanks Allie!!! We have alot of dogs out there right now in foster , and the pound is sadly full again too...What were they looking for anything special ?

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:58 am

luvnstuff wrote:
Allie wrote:What a beefcake!!!

:thumbsup: COOL Thanks Allie!!! We have alot of dogs out there right now in foster , and the pound is sadly full again too...What were they looking for anything special ?

I'm not exactly sure what they're looking for. They found a pitty mix girl they liked at Capital City Humane in Lansing, but I don't think they're looking for a pitty in particular. Just something that will get along with children and cats, and not a small dog. They have two cats and a 7 month old baby. It is a coworker's son and his wife. I've never actually met them, just talked on the phone.

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:00 am

Groovy ! Thanks for mentioning adoption to them and us too ! :thumbsup:

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:33 am

luvnstuff wrote:Groovy ! Thanks for mentioning adoption to them and us too ! :thumbsup:

They were already looking to adopt, but they don't seem like the type to deal with DA. So I dunno. Hopefully they will find the right dog from you guys. :thumbsup:

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:48 am

Allie wrote:They were already looking to adopt, but they don't seem like the type to deal with DA. So I dunno. Hopefully they will find the right dog from you guys. :thumbsup:

roflmao Gez, Allie... DA? Not all adoptable dogs even in the pittys are DA !!! you silly multiple pitty home girl you !!!
( i do think I know what you mean tho.. when the families look for a "good dog, good with kids..good with cats" I usually just sigh, for they want the "PERFECT" dog , but we have alot of cute and stupids, as I call em, out there.. so I am sure they will find something that fits!)

Actually Scooter and Diesel are just about ready to go out for their first meet and greet, they have been playing google eyes thru their crates now for over a week, now is the time!
:thumbsup:
Last edited by luvnstuff on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:57 am

I didn't realize how that sounded when I typed it. lol You know what I mean, silly. I know not all dogs are DA (I have four pittys living happily together :tongue: )

luvnstuff
Addicted to PBF

Postby luvnstuff » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:35 pm

awww..just a note on my lil Meatball, he went for his first walk around the yard today, and he did real well. Pulls a bit, but definatly food motivated !
Since he came in we just do fun stuff like play with toys and sit outside, figured he needed a few days to settle in.
He is such a funny guy !
Such a MEATBALL !!!

*note to self..must get good pictures of him for petfinder , his ad is horrible *

egostang
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby egostang » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:54 pm

I think you should rename him meatball and be done with it! He IS a cutie!! He looks so serious in those pics! See if you can't get a big bully smile out of him for us. :)) He's beautiful. I know that when I have my own home one day it will be overrun with pit bulls because I could never resist a dog like that.

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”