EXTREMELY URGENT!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:39 pm

:bowdown: :goodpost: :cheerleader: :clap

You have just described my experiences and how I feel so VERY well, caped dog... Have i mentioned that I really like you? Because I do.

adoptAshelterPit, PLEASE let me know how this all goes... that is such a beautiful dog and the whole situation is heart breaking :crybaby:

I think that the best thing for this dog is if the current owners could alter thier lifestyles somehow to meet his needs.... Shelter life would kill him, and there aren't too many homes that will jump at taking an older, destructive Pit Bull that demands someone with him at all times....

they could at least ry crate training... ( I am not a fan of the crate, do not have one, etc.) but it would keep him and the house safe while they are gone... possibly they could adjust their schedule so there is less time with him alone... run him hard, like on a bike, two or even three times a day to the point that his toung is fat when he pants and he falls on his side, panting, with a big bully grin after the ride... exercise him that hard every day, plus crate, plus an adjustment in schedule... (????)
Steph-n-Wolf

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs