WA - 10 Week Old Male APBT Available for Adoption

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

WA - 10 Week Old Male APBT Available for Adoption

Postby JaquelineC » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:54 pm

Arson is a 10 week old light chocolate male APBT - He is one of two puppies rescued from a BYB situation.

Arson is bouncy, outgoing, and full of fun! He loves to play tug o' war, and would go all day if you let him. He is sweet and cuddly, and loves to climb into your lap for some lovin' and a nap.

He does well with my 4 other APBTs, but seems a bit dominant for his age, and may very well be dog aggressive when he's reached maturity. Potential adopters should keep this in mind, as if he does become dog aggressive, it will take extra care and precaution on the part of the owner to make sure he is kept safely away from other dogs.

Arson is looking for a loving and experienced home where he'll be raised to be the well-mannered, sweet little breed ambassador I know that he will be.

Arson has had his first round of vaccinations and worming - He will be neutered and microchipped before he's placed. Adoption fee covers vaccinations, worming, microchip and neuter. All potential adopters will be thoroughly screened.

If you are interested in adopting Arson, please fill out the application provided on His Page...
Last edited by JaquelineC on Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
JaquelineC

Postby aaron kahn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:21 pm

oooh-

he is sooo cute! good for you for making the tough decision to find him a home. his sister went to BC, correct? if you need a break- we could foster him for a week or so!

aaron
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby JaquelineC » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:53 pm

aaron kahn wrote:oooh-

he is sooo cute! good for you for making the tough decision to find him a home. his sister went to BC, correct? if you need a break- we could foster him for a week or so!

aaron

Well, I haven't totally decided not to keep him yet, but I figured it couldn't hurt to get him out there just in case the 'Wonder Adopter' shows up and wants him...

Yeah, his sister went to HugABull Rescue in BC - Thank GAWD cuz those two terrors plus my three and the 12 week foster were about to send me over the edge! lol

Thank you for the offer to give me a break! I still have your number and I'll be sure to give you a call if the little monster actually manages to drive me to drink! :tongue:
JaquelineC

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:06 pm

BUMP!
JaquelineC

Postby aaron kahn » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:30 pm

tooo cute!!!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby Dsmman » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:55 pm

He's very cute. Too bad I don't live anywhere near WA. :sad:
Dsmman

Postby moto1320 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:38 am

:inlove: What a doll!
moto1320
Regulator

Postby ninjacabdriver » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:18 pm

How is this pup with the kids?
ninjacabdriver

Postby JaquelineC » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:48 am

ninjacabdriver wrote:How is this pup with the kids?

I don't have kids - He was fine with my little brother and sister (9 & 5 years old)...

But, like any young puppy, he can play rough and should never be left unattended with a child of any age, for both the safety of the child and himself.

If you are interested in adopting Arson, please contact me to request an adoption application.

Thanks,
Jaqueline
JaquelineC

Postby JaquelineC » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:49 pm

BUMP
JaquelineC

Postby Kirstan » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:19 am

Arson is a very nice pup! He will be great in a home where someone will work him - he's got a bit of drive and will be great to work. I believe he will by typically 'bully' in his interactions with other dogs but is being well socialized where he is now. He's got lots of interactions with different people, cats and other dogs, has no problems with his feet being handled, his mouth being opened for teeth and exam. He's got no problems being handled at all that we've seen. We've pushed, prodded, and pushed some more and he's a little rock just like we'd expect.

We at BullsEye have him listed and he will be neutered on the 29th (as will KITO) at the Bellevue Humane Society. They've had a parvo outbreak and have pushed us back again.. the first time I lost the appt. b/c Kito had a decent case of demodex and was on Iver. treatment for it - thus, I did not want to further compromise his immune system nor did the staff at the Humane Society. Since we've recently lost a pup who was fully vaccinated to that dreadful disease, we feel it's in the best interest of both pups to hold off on the neuters at the Humane Society until the 29th. If a home comes for them b/f that, we'll have my regular vet do the neuters on a payment plan. Both pups are fully vaccinated, Kito is chipped, Arson will be on the 29th.

Apparently, there have been some questions surrounding Kito and Arson and why they aren't yet neutered at 5.5 months old. I just want to clear up any controversy that may be remaining. BOTH boys and ALL dog in my rescue group are spayed/neutered, fully vaccinated, vetted, AND chipped before leaving our program. If anyone who has questions on either of these lovely puppies, our criteria is under each dogs description on pbrc. I've gotten a lot of apps lately but no one has been great and have been turned down or referred to another rescue for, perhaps, another breed of dog that is not under so much controversy.

Please email me for more info on the babies. They really are lovely boys.

Thanks all -
kirstan
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby pibblegrl » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:12 am

OMG...way too cute....
pibblegrl

Postby Rumpley » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:10 am

Kirstan - I know your group is totally legit, and anyone who thinks otherwise can talk to me :thumbsup:
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby Gothic_Coop » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:42 pm

I would TOTALY want to go and pick him up, but with one new pittie, a 7yr old daughter and a new baby on the way. I think I have my hands full already. I think Phoenix would LOVE a playmate that could keep up with her.
Gothic_Coop

Postby caped dog » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:48 pm

We at BullsEye have him listed and he will be neutered on the 29th (as will KITO) at the Bellevue Humane Society. They've had a parvo outbreak and have pushed us back again..

you luckout... do you get free s/n there? there is a free s/n service local to me but they have excluded rescuers from it... and their manager is pure evil :twisted: so I guess it's alright I don't have the pleasure of cowtowing to her anymore... lol
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs