Isis - deformed but not disabled girl - in PA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby FlyByNight » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:05 pm

Hooligan, I received your PM and wrote you back...good luck! I hope this works out!
FlyByNight
Super Bully

Postby Hooligan » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:30 pm

I am calling but no one is answering...I am going to try again Sunday. I would give it a go tomorrow but I have a benefit to go to...grrrr...
Hooligan

Postby FlyByNight » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:21 am

Any news yet, Hooligan? Did you try on Sunday?
FlyByNight
Super Bully

Postby Hooligan » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:49 pm

Nothing yet....weird, huh?
Hooligan

Postby FlyByNight » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:20 pm

Definitely weird, and depressing too...I may email the original person who has their email up on the petfinder page and let them know that people are interested in this dog, and that they are not getting anywhere because the number she gave me seems to be wrong or something. If you email her too, maybe she'll respond....here's hoping!
FlyByNight
Super Bully

Postby WannaWhitePitty » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:12 am

Several months ago I posted on PF about this girl, I also called Alene and was able to talk with her, nice lady but very busy as she does grooming, I don't remember a whole lot of what she said but I remember her being upset because someone had adopted her and then brought her back like the next day for some ridiculous reason :sad: anyway, don't know if anyone has had any luck contacting Alene but keep trying. I believe Isis is kenneled at a vet's.
WannaWhitePitty

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs