Small lovely red girl

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Small lovely red girl

Postby Kirstan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:43 am

Needs help.

She was hit by a car and someone has her just hanging onto her. She's got days to get into foster. She's with 2 other dogs now and is a gem. I'm going to go push her more and see what I can get with cats, ferrets, horses, etc. AWESOME with people - She needs foster in the worst way!

Gem of a pup -

Thoughts?

Email me at recycle-a-bull@hotmail.com if you've got any ideas. If I can find short term, I'll keep looking for long term!

pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:53 am

Is it wrong to offer up Jcleve??? lol

is there a paypal addy to donate to this little lady??

Pics?

V

Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Kirstan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:44 pm

She's o.k. - scraped up a bit? No funds needed for her - we've got low/no cost spay/neuter here, chips for cheap, but thank you! Keep the $$ for the dogs who really need it. :thumbsup:

... and I already thought of your 'offer up'... IS that bad? :)

I'm trying to see how much time we really have. I'll post pics when I'm not stupid.

Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Kirstan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:53 pm

More on our red girl! JCleve... she may be a great candidate. Can someone please fix my stupid and volunteer to post pics for me? I don't have an account with picturetrail anymore.

Hi Kristan,

xxxx told me she is about 30 pounds, so I think full grown she will be pretty small (assuming he gave me the accurate weight). This is what I know so far: she does not appear to have any toy or food agression. She is living with 2 female labs and they are getting along fine. No idea about cats since the people dont' have any. She uses the dog door to go outside, and is apparently potty trained. Overall xxxx thinks she is quite well behaved. She is not spayed or microchipped. We have requested a spay voucher from People for Abadon Pets so hopefully that will come through. I have not myself met her yet. Other than the missing fur from being scraped, the vet thought she appeared healthy. Having said that, I dont' think a fecal or any other tests were run - think the people who found her just wanted to make sure she was overall ok since they think she was most likely dumped from a car on the trestle. Dr. xxxx from xxxx in Snohomish is the vet who saw her.

JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby JCleve86 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 pm

Well ladies, hate to be the downer (really, I do :frown: ) but I think I've already met my match. I've been hanging out with a clown of an SBT for a few days, and Tobias Sinclair the 4th, also known as Toby, is here to stay. :inlove:

WakeMeUp

Postby WakeMeUp » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:42 am

thats awsome good luck!! i love the name too!

mydogsarethepits
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby mydogsarethepits » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:48 am

That is one handsome boy Jamie!!! :thumbsup:

Kirstan........... what the heck are you doing to yourself lately?? lol
I guess Diane won't be suckered again to foster so soon(LOL)

If you send me the pictures, I can post them :thumbsup:

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”