This is ****

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby SpudsBud » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:41 pm

FantomsDad wrote:
they have been known to continue an attack even after being beaten with two-by-four

I think I've seen this be4. It was some cop that was standing in the street and wanted to talk to the homeowner. The lady goes "If you don't go away I'm gonna let Daisy(I forget the name of the dog so I just made one up) out!" Then the door swung open and out came the pitbull. It bit the female cop on the arm and then a neighbor came over and wacked it on the back with a piece of wood and the dog didn't let go.

It was one of those "You'll never see this on TV" movies. That was the only scene with a APBT.

Yeah I saw that too and apparantly so did everyone else cause people always bring that video up when we're talking about pits, and clips of it are shown on the news whenever there's a pitbull story. Stupid lady really helped screw the breed over :po:
SpudsBud

Postby FantomsDad » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:26 pm

Word spreads fast :roll:
FantomsDad
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Postby runaroundrachel » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:44 pm

I love how the pit bull isnt even on teh list of biters, but the dumb ass author feels the need to add them.... liars.... i hate this doggie racism!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
runaroundrachel

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs