8wk old Pit-mix Looking for Therapy Home.

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
BULLYsADVOCATE

8wk old Pit-mix Looking for Therapy Home.

Postby BULLYsADVOCATE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:54 pm

Hey all,

One of the puppies from a litter we pulled has great potential as a Therapy Dog. This observation was noted by the person who evaluated the litter's temperament, and I agree with her. We want to place her in a home that will pursue getting her TDI certified and work with her ability.

Molly is the biggest of the litter (8wks- 14.5lbs) but is one of the sweetest puppies I have ever met. She is very mellow and trusting and loves to kick back and sleep in your lap. She is confident and outgoing and very stable. We have seen no issues with dominance- she is definately a people dog and warms up to everyone. She is very smart and walks on a leash. While walking, she already knows to sit when you stop and will also sit for treats and is learning how to shake.

We also have 4 other puppies, and don't forget the mom!!! If you would like any information on them, or pictures, please email me, leave or leave a pm. There are two black females with tan markings, one tan male with a black muzzle, and one tan male with white markings and a rednose.

CrinkledStraw
Matured Bully

Postby CrinkledStraw » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Oh goodness, the potential therapy pup has such a sweet puppy face!
They're all adorable.

Where in SoCal are you?

BULLYsADVOCATE

Postby BULLYsADVOCATE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:08 pm

We are in Corona del Mar, Orange County. I need to make my info more specific. = )

BULLYsADVOCATE

Postby BULLYsADVOCATE » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:13 pm

Molly found her home!

A very nice, young girl (27) that has alot of dog experience, and who's previous dogs all lived long, happy lives. She had a rescued Great Dane that she was working on CGC with in hopes to get TDI afterwards, but shortly before his test, he started to have heart problems and soon heart failure at 10. She has an 11yr old Akita mix, but when she went off to college, she left it with her mother- she doesn't want to stress it out by relocating it back to her place. They had two Shepherd Terrier mixes which both died of old age at 15yrs.

She is a yoga/pilates instructor and has LOTS of time away from work to spend with a puppy- maximum hours gone is 4.5hours. She owns a "duplex apartment" on the bottom floor with a doggie door and fenced in yard. Her mother loves dogs, so if something were to happen and she could no longer keep the dog, the mom would be happy to help. I couldn't find anything wrong :inlove:

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”