Lots of Puppies at Animal Care & Control.

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
inuprincess
Adolescent Bully

Lots of Puppies at Animal Care & Control.

Postby inuprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 pm

It seemed like a puppy invasion today at the shelter today. lol There's usually not many puppies here.

Here's one I walked today.

This little girl is about 6 months. Her name is Coco and her ID is A719621. She's only a puppy. She looks big in the picture but she's really standing on her hind legs to rest on my lap, xD. That and I'm taking a closeup (I thought it was cute, a rare shot since she moves around alot). As you can see, she loves people. She's really playful and a bit hyper, xD. She seems to know sit if you coax her. ^.^

I think this one is going to be at the adoption event tomorrow, Saturday. Some of the puppies will be there, as well as other dogs and cats. It's being held at YMCA in Brooklyn's Park Slope. 57 9th Street between 5th and 6th in Park Slope, 11am to 4pm, in case anyone wants to know and check it out. ^.^

This one is not a puppy. I like him though so I'll but him on here, xD.
This big guy is Brutus and his ID is A718741.

He's a really big guy, around 80lbs. His ears are cropped, as well as his tail boxer style (what was the previous owners thinking when they did the tail on a pit bull). Very beautiful pit bull. His eyes are soul searching amber, xD. People find his size intimidating, but he's a sweet guy. He's very calm and quiet. He's been in the shelter awhile back and they put him in rescue. They rotated him back to the shelter like they do with most of the dogs here. I feel there is something special about this one. I hope he gets adopted. :sad:

bll516
Super Bully

Postby bll516 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:04 pm

That last guy is awesome!!!!!

inuprincess
Adolescent Bully

Postby inuprincess » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:01 pm

I know. I've just been there today and he wasn't there. I hope he's in rescue or adopted. :frown:

There were very few dogs there today. The good news is that I've seen two dogs adopted, one pit and one small dog.

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”