Duncan Still Needs a Home

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Duncan Still Needs a Home

Postby fourmedallions » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:52 pm

:sad: I rescued Duncan off the highway after a very, very close call with oncoming traffic. He was hanging out with his golden retriever buddy, and scavenging for trash. Both dogs got in a little over their heads though, and I was lucky enough to be able to coax Duncan into my car. His friend wouldn't have anything to do with my car, though and ran away.

Duncan is quite a handsome young dog with the build and face of a classic APBT, with BC markings. He has white on all four feet, and a blaze on his chest, even a little tippy on his natural tail. His ears are also natural.

He is young and eager, and very sweet. He loves to romp and play - anything for a squeaky toy! And he does really well with both of my females, and did very well with my foster boy. I would NOT recommend pairing him with an alpha male, because he's not getting along so well with my other male, but overall he's got good dog social skills and enjoys the company of the ladies.

He is learning potty skills and house manners, though I would definitely keep the crate training going for a bit yet. Duncan, like a great many dogs out here, probably lived his entire life outdoors. He really loves being a house dog - and I want him to stay a house dog. He is neutered and UTD on his shots, and his next vet trip will be for his heartworm test and preventative.

He really would love to find his special and forever bully mom/dad today.
fourmedallions

Postby VinR1 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:14 am

can you give me a rough quess of what his age is? also, how big/heavy he is?

Ill be driving through that area in a month or so - if you havent found a good home for him, Ill take him. FWIW, I wont mistreat or fight him - I just know several good people who would take good care of him

oh, how well does he travel in a car? Ill be alone and would enjoy the company...
VinR1

picture pls!!!!!

Postby triggerman » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:56 pm

sir can post some picture of the dog,coz ill'd like to adopt your pitbuul coz i love to have one :sad:
by the way im from MANILA PHILIPPINES.... :peace:
triggerman

Postby pmpnaz » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:53 pm

would love to adopt but was wondering if you have an e-mail address i can contact you at im in ph az by the way
pmpnaz

Postby triggerman » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:44 pm

to pmpnaz,

my email ad is triggerman82002@yahoo.com

triggerman...... :peace:
triggerman

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs