help Steph-n-Wolf and the rescue pup! ****PAID****!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

help Steph-n-Wolf and the rescue pup! ****PAID****!!!

Postby aaron kahn » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:53 pm

THANKS to anyone who helped!!! (Kirstan!!!)

Sorry to repeat this- but I just called the vet, (and donated) and they still have a BIG balance owed on this poor little pup!!! The puppy cannot come home until the balance is paid.

It is very difficult doing pitbull rescue- even without these types of unplanned expenses. Please help!

(cut/paste from the other thread)
(Thank you Ammitnme)

Well, I have paid 1/4 of the bill... i can do more on the 5th (payday)

The vets have been so wonderful! He has been there over a week and they are ONLY CHARGING FOR SUPPLIES.. not time and labor.

Paypal can be sent to wolffamily@peak.org

The vet's office is Eugene Animal Hospital at 1432 Orchard, Eugene OR 97402... Phone number there is (541)342-1178... Money can be sent directly to the vet... paid over phone... etc.

I will return the favor down the road for anyone that helps, I promise. I usually am good for donations, but we had just spent a considerable amount of money the week before at the vets office... If half of the exsisting bill is paid he can come home (I think that is how it is working)... they have been so wonderful to me there, and I am forever grateful.

Thank you everyone for caring so much about me and this puppy... I was told that the puppy had been to the vet, was parvo tested, etc. before he came to me. That was not the case. He was supposed to be a week long foster before going to another rescue. I would not have taken in a long term little puppy with possible disease right now if I had known. But I must say that since it has happened I am glad that he came to me and that he was treated and recovered (fully recovery expected as he is doing wonderfully!) Mr. Green

I would not have posted anything Embarassed But thank you Ammitnme for caring so much! bowdown

Stephanie
Last edited by aaron kahn on Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby ammitnme » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:16 pm

Thanks for helping...I know this is important to Steph... :)
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Kirstan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:56 pm

I'm applying for aid from PBRC for this guy. I sent in the paperwork and hopefully, will hear back soon.

k.
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:36 pm

You told me that PBRC could take weeks.... not that I am not grateful as all HELL for the help, I am really worried as HE CANNOT COME HOME UNTIL IT IS PAID... :crybaby:

I am going to try and call you again here in a minute...
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby aaron kahn » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:12 pm

SnW- is the pup still at the vet? are you getting close?

good luck!
aaron
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs